Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INSIDERSCOOP
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for putting that warning Erin. I've read insiderscoop's synopsis for The Long Con and it completely ruined the ending for me. It wasn't a complain. I just wanted people to know the seriousness of that spoiler source.

And I would suggest to anyone to run if they ever see "Insiderscoop" near a spoiler. It's one thing to be spoiled about some aspects of the plot but not about the entire episodes. And this is coming from a spoiler junkie.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is true. I don't blame anyone, and at the same time, I definitely don't want to hurt people either. I'm not mad at anyone.

Hehe, the writing in red was to grab attention and to show the importance of what I had written so don't worry.

This is the first synopsis from Insiderscoop that I've seen (but not read), but for example, last week's he just let out information surrounding Eko's death and that was pretty much it. It was kinda surprising to see a full episode review, but that's why I haven't read it. I made the mistake of reading the synopsis for the 3rd Season Premiere, which is why I won't read anymore synopsis, no matter where they come from.

All I can say is that I hope Insiderscoop is wrong by seeing what some have wrote (it's what we all expected, it's boring, etc.) I HOPE Insiderscoop for once, turns out to be wrong.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, there are spoilers and then there are full episode outlines! DANG! How in the world would that kind of detail get out, I wonder?

Anyway, that was nice of you to really emphasize that this is a serious spoiler, Erin. Though I want to mention again if somebody doesn't want to be spoilered, then they shouldn't read the spoilers. It's not your fault if they read it anyway, then are mad because they were spoiled. (I used to do that before I just gave in and realized I'm too impatient to wait when the info I want to know is right there! But if I felt disappointed after reading something like that and not waiting to just see it myself, then it was my fault alone. )

Anyway, my impression is kinda the same as the rest of y'all. I'm looking forward to the Skate scenes, of course, but I'm a little surprised that they're following along with what pretty much everybody thought they'd do...

ooangeliceviloo wrote:
I HOPE Insiderscoop for once, turns out to be wrong.

Word. I'm totally with you on that!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsk, unfortunately it was right, but in all honesty, I liked that episode. However, I thought the big cliff-hanger would center around Penny, so I was kinda disappointed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: