Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Fading Like A Flower" by KajaM
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cudlitedi: Thanks!! Yes, I'd certainly love to see more Jun vids around here, too.

PsychoCynic: Awww, thank you, Maria! I hope that someone will do your Jun vid request. "Starlight" is a wonderful song and it would indeed be great for Jun vid, IMO.

angelicevil: Thanks a lot, Erin! Your comments are much appreciated! *hugs*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very beatiful editing and beat use is just fantastic!! Totally the best Jun video I saw! And not so many people here making Jun videos...

I'm just little confused because I was planning to use exacly THIS roxette song (I was listening roxette album "Joyride" a month ago and there was this song and I fall in love with it) for a skate video (I even did a list plan of how my video will look like already).. But well, now of course I will not gonna make it

But anyway your video is AWESOME, I'm sure my work would't be so good as your for this song 'cause I'm not very good vidder.
Congrats with a CP !!! You totally deserve it!!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your wonderful comment!

As I said in my PM: Please feel free to use the song for your Skate vid. It's a different topic and I'm sure it will look completely different from my vid, so that's not a problem with me.

And as for not being "a good vider": Huh? What are you talking about? I absolutely loved your Jack Sparrow vid, it's fantastic! And "Home" was really cool, too. So very different from any Lost vid I've seen before. I'm looking forward to see some new stuff from you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: