Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request more info inside

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Request more info inside Reply with quote

I have an RE project and as part of this i must make my own religion based on a celebrity. I have chosen Evie. I was wondering if somebody could blend pictures to make a front cover for my booklet. I will provide pictures and the rest is up to you as long as somewhere it says "Evangelineism: This is how we live"
There are sets of pictures which i feel go better together, but if you feel like mixing them up feel free. Please feel free to attempt any of the "sets".

Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

A4 size is preferable. Thanks in advance to anybody who attempts any of these, and now looking through if you like just use any pictures off http://www.sexydesktop.co.uk/lilly.htm also any effects are fine, let your creative skills go wild
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: