Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BTVS and ANGEL~ Fun Questionaire

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: BTVS and ANGEL~ Fun Questionaire Reply with quote

Hello all you Buffy and Angel fans on this Lost forum. l was just wondering how many of you's just love these shows. l already know you do SuperKC...lol. Anyway l thought it would be fun if l made alittle Questionaire about these two awesome, kick ass shows. Again, l don't care how many answers you give just go with it...lol

1. Are you fans of both shows or just one?
2. What made you start watching?
3. Which character(s) are your favourite(s)?
4. Which episodes are your favourite(s)?
5. Whats the most crappiest episode you've ever had to sit throught, if you have one that is?
6. Whats your favourite quote(s) from the Show(s)?
7. Which is your favourite song from the episode "Once More With Feeling" BTVS 6x07?
8. What was your favourite Finale(s)?
9. Who was your favourite villian(s)?
10. (Last question) Were you satisfied with the series Finale(s) and if not, reason why?

My Answers:
1. Both shows, but Angel more....lol
2. My older sister Jen. l actually hated the show before my sister got me watching it and now l just love them to death.
3. BTVS~Buffy, Willow and Faith. ANGEL-Angel, Cordy, Wes and Lorne.
4. BTVS Top 5~"Once More With Feeling""Selfless""The Gift""Him""Chosen" ANGEL Top 5~"Waiting In The Wings""Smile Time""Billy""A Hole In The World" and "Rm W/A Vu"
5. BTVS~Finale of season 4. ANGEL~The Cautionary Tale Of Numero Cinco 5x06
6. BTVS~Buffy: "Dawn, listen to me. Listen: I love you. I will always love you. This is the work that I have to do. Tell Giles I... tell Giles I figured it out, and I'm o.k. Give my love to my friends. You have to take care of them now. You have to take care of each other. You have to be strong. Dawn, the hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live... for me." BTVS 5x22 "The Gift"
ANGEL~"Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. lt's harsh and cruel, but that's why theres us. Champians. lt doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be"~ANGEL 4x01 "Deep Down"
7. Let Me Rest ln Peace-sung by Spike and l'll Never Tell-sung by Anya and Xander
8. BTVS~"The Gift" 5x22. ANGEL~"Not Fade Away" 5x22
9. BTVS~Evil Willow....oh yeah. ANGEL-Lilah from Wolfram and Hart
10. l actually did love both series finales. Both were great in my opinion.

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Both
2. One Thanksgiving about 5 or 6 years ago there was a BTVS marathon on, so I watched, and I liked it
3. Fred, Anya, Faith, Cordy, Xander, Giles, Wesley, Lorne(the list goes ever on)
4. The Body; Smile Time, and A hole in the world
5. I luv them all, they're my 'precious'
6. "that'll put marzipan in your pie plate bingo!"; "you could have been a rainbow, but now your a 'painbow'"
7. Tara's song-I'm Under Your Spell; and Gile's Song- Wish I could Stay
8. Grave, and Not fade away
9. the mayor
10. Yes with Buffy but with Angel's it just left you kinda in the dark, ya know? Like we don't know if everyone died or if the big dragon ate all the other demons and turned into a butterfly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Are you fans of both shows or just one? Both
2. What made you start watching? Hollywood's sister
3. Which character(s) are your favourite(s)? Spike and Winifred Burkle
4. Which episodes are your favourite(s)? OMWF, Smile Time, Tubula Rasa, Spin the Bottle, The House Always Wins, Intervention, and The Gift
5. Whats the most crappiest episode you've ever had to sit throught, if you have one that is? I Robot, You Jane
6. Whats your favourite quote(s) from the Show(s)? Buffybot: Angel's lame. His hair goes straight up, and he's bloody stupid!
7. Which is your favourite song from the episode "Once More With Feeling" BTVS 6x07? I'll Never Tell
8. What was your favourite Finale(s)? The Gift
9. Who was your favourite villian(s)? The Trio, Glory, Evil Willow, Dopplegangland Willow, and Angelous
10. (Last question) Were you satisfied with the series Finale(s) and if not, reason why? NO! They both sucked, in the Buffy one - they all should've died and for Angel - Shoul've been a 2 hr ep so we get more of what happened
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Are you fans of both shows or just one?both, naturally, but I would say that I lean more towards Buffy (cuz it's the original)
2. What made you start watching?This is so embarassing to mention. I used to like 90210, way way WAY back in the day. I was *shudder, gasp* a Luke Perry fanatic. So I naturally I wanted to see him in his all new movie "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I was a fan from the VERY beginning, you might say. Thanks so much Luke!!!
3. Which character(s) are your favourite(s)?Spike, of course, and for some weird ass reason, Andrew.
4. Which episodes are your favourite(s)?of which series. Okay... top five for each: Fool for Love, Life Serial, Something Blue, The Body, Pangs, Soulless, Hellbound, The Prodigal, Smile Time, Why We Fight
5. Whats the most crappiest episode you've ever had to sit through, if you have one that is? Doublemeat Palace, and I Fall to Pieces.
6. Whats your favourite quote(s) from the Show(s)? Oh no, not this again!!!

Andrew: Timothy Dalton should win an oscar and beat Sean Connery over the head with it!

Jonathon: "Desde abajo te debora."
Andrew: "It eats you starting with your bottom"

Buffy: "It is a sham, but it's a sham with yams. It's a yam sham."

Willow: "But you have whipped cream. I saw it in Giles' fridge."
Buffy: "But that's whipped cream in a canister. Look, it's only right if you whip it yourself."
Willow: "Hey, and then later, we can churn our own butter and make sweaters out of sheep."

Buffy: "And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men-- evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, 'soon-my-electro-ray-will-destroy-Metropolis' bad. Not all mixed up with guilt and the destruction of an indigenous culture."

Buffy: "I just wanna have Thanksgiving."
Spike: "Heh heh. Yeah...Good luck."

Faith: You can't do that because it's naughty.

Spike: (Not knowin it's actually Faith) You know why I really hate you, Summers?
Faith: 'Cause I'm a stuck-up tight-ass with no sense of fun?
Spike: Well, yeah, that covers a lot of it.

Anya: For God's sakes, Andrew. You've been in here for 30 minutes. What are you doing?
Andrew: Entertaining and educating.
Anya: Why can't you just masturbate like the rest of us?

Andrew: In my plan, We are Beltless!

Dawn: When do I get to patrol?
Buffy: Not until you're never.

Willow: I think it's code. I think it breaks down to "choo-choo!"

Spike: You know, there quite a few American beers that are highly underrated. This unfortunately is not one of them.

Giles: Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected Watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily.

Buffy: Oh, my God. Are you 12?
Angel: I'm getting the brush off for Captain Peroxide. It doesn't necessarily bring out the champion in me.
Buffy: You're not getting the brush off. Are you just gonna come here and go all Dawson on me every time I have a boyfriend?

Buffy: (to Dawn) If you get killed, I'm telling.

Xander: Hey, party in my eye socket and everyone's invited. Sometimes I shouldn't say words.

Buffy: Good, good. I haven't had quite enough jealous vampire crap for one night.
Spike: He wears lifts, you know.
Buffy: You know, one of these days I'm just gonna put you 2 in a room and let you wrestle it out.

Spike: (talking in his sleep) I'm drowning in footwear!

Willow: This goes beyond anything I've ever done. It's a total loss of control, and not in a nice, wholesome, my girlfriend has a pierced tongue kind of way.

Anya: Come on, let's go assemble the cannon fodder!
Xander: That's not what we're calling them, sweetie.
Anya: Not to their faces. What am I, insensitive?

Wood: Why, because you're so hot?
Faith: It is what it is, yo.
Wood: Oh please, I'm so much prettier than you.

Wood: Faith, make me a deal, alright? We live through this, you give me the chance to surprise you.
Faith: What would be the surprise?
Wood: You do know the meaning of the word, right?

Wood: Welcome to Sunnydale High. There's no running in the halls, no yelling, no gum chewing. Apart from that, there's only one rule: if it moves, kill it.

Xander: If you have to go to the bathroom, it's to your left. If you don't have to go to the bathroom, picture what you're about to face. Better to go now.

Cordelia: Fred can barely tie her shoes without Mr. Oh-You're-My-Big-Fat-Hero around.
Angel: You think I'm fat?

Fred: So, now that she's alive again, are they gonna get back together? Angel and that girl with the goofy name?
Wesley: Well, Fred, that's a difficult question. I think it's fair to say... no, not a chance, never, no way, not in a million years, and also nuh-uh.

Buffy: Spike what are you doing here? Five words or less.
Spike: Out. For. A. Walk....Bitch. (off Buffy's look) I'll have you know that your house happens to be between parts and... other parts of this town. And I never really liked you. And you have stupid hair!!!

Giles: Buffy, a word in your ear. Um, if you, uh, think of the store as a, as a library, (cleaning glasses) it'll help you to, to, uh, concentrate on, on ... service rather than selling.
Buffy: Yes. And then I'm going to marry Bob Dole and raise penguins in Guam.

(Hey don't look at me, you asked!!!)

7. Which is your favourite song from the episode "Once More With Feeling" BTVS 6x07? Rest in Peace, Spikey sang a widdle song!
8. What was your favourite Finale(s)?I really liked Restless (I know, I'm weird) and of course Chosen.
9. Who was your favourite villian(s)?Glory, Lindsey and Lilah, Dark Willow, and The Master
10. (Last question) Were you satisfied with the series Finale(s) and if not, reason why? Buffy, yes, mostly cause it did close the series up. Didn't really leave any loose ends, even though they were able to make little shouts to it on Angel. Angel on the other hand, yeah I'm still thinking cliffhanger-y. I wanna know if they lived!!! I know that Joss has been saying that the point was that they didn't, but I'm optimistic.

B
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG... Thats great... I love all of those quotes LMAO
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw the Serenity trailer when I went to see The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It was awesome.

2. What made you start watching? I was a huge fan of the movie (gimme a break, I was young) and so when I saw the previews for the show's premiere on the WB I knew I had to watch.

3. Which character(s) are your favourite(s)? All of them? I dunno.

4. Which episodes are your favourite(s)? It's late and there are far too many to name. Passion comes to mind.

5. Whats the most crappiest episode you've ever had to sit throught, if you have one that is? Listening to Fear

6. Whats your favourite quote(s) from the Show(s)? Again too many to name, but I'll just stick with the first woe-is-me-athon from the Welcome to the Hellmouth:

Giles: "A slayer slays. A watcher..."
Buffy: "Watches?"
Giles: "Yes. NO! It's his job to guide her, to prepare her."
Buffy: "Prepare me for what? For losing all my friends? For getting kicked out of school? For having to spend all of my time fighting for my life and never getting to tell anyone because it might endanger them? Go ahead. Prepare me."

7. Which is your favourite song from the episode "Once More With Feeling" BTVS 6x07? Probably the I Wish I could Stay/Under Your Spell Reprise. So heartbreaking.

8. What was your favourite Finale(s)? The Gift, even though they all were so great. If I had to pick one it would most definately be the gift.

9. Who was your favourite villian(s)? Each of the villians (nevermind Adam) were so unique and different it truly is hard to pick just one. Out of the big bads, Angelus was fantastic, but Mayor Wilkins, Faith, and Glory were also great.

10. (Last question) Were you satisfied with the series Finale(s) and if not, reason why? Yes, absolutely. It gave Buffy the choice she'd always wanted and it showed the Fang Gang going out fighting like the heros that they were. For Angel, there was no neat way to tie it up - none of them were chosen, as Buffy was. It was only right that they would fight on as they always had. They fought because it was their choice. With Buffy it was easier because we always knew that what she really wanted was the opportunity to be a "real girl" - and that's what the finale gave her - whether or not she would choose that is irrelevant in my opinion. People died and people forged on. Any other endings for either of these shows would be untrue.
Charmax
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2. What made you start watching? Online Friend
3. Which character(s) are your favourite(s)? Giles, Wes, Cordy, Willow
4. Which episodes are your favourite(s)? OMWF, Hush, Darla, spin the bottle hmm so many!
5. Whats the most crappiest episode you've ever had to sit through, if you have one that is? Doublemeat Palace, I fall to pieces
6. Whats your favourite quote(s) from the Show(s)?

Spike - How can I thank you, you mysterious, black-clad hunk of a night thing? No need, little lady, your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass vampire, but love and a pesky curse defanged me. Now I?m just a big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth.

No, not the hair! Never the hair! But there must be someway I can show my appreciation. No, helping those in need?s my job, and working up a load of sexual tension, and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough! (high voice) I understand. I have a nephew who is gay, so... (low voice) Say no more. Evil?s still afoot! And I?m almost out of that Nancy-boy hair gel that I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away!

7. Which is your favourite song from the episode "Once More With Feeling" BTVS 6x07? Rest In Peace
8. What was your favourite Finale(s)? Graduation Day, Gift
9. Who was your favourite villian(s)? Angelus, Glory, The Mayor
10. (Last question) Were you satisfied with the series Finale(s) and if not, reason why? I liked the ending of Buffy but the ending of Angel was less appealing. I felt things were not tied up enough and there wasn't enough money spent on it. Plus they killed Wes!!!

Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Are you fans of both shows or just one? Both, but I'm way more into Buffy.
2. What made you start watching? A friend of mine literally MADE me start watching! I started watching mid season 5 and got caught up by buying the DVDs and downloading eps so I'd seen all the earlier eps by the time season 6 started.
3. Which character(s) are your favourite(s)? Willow and Spike.
4. Which episodes are your favourite(s)? Once More With Feeling, Triangle, The Body, plus many many others that I'm drawing a blank on episode titles. It's been awhile!
5. Whats the most crappiest episode you've ever had to sit throught, if you have one that is? I Robot You Jane (or whatever that piece of crap was called) also that one with the eggs and the hillbilly demons. WTF???
6. Whats your favourite quote(s) from the Show(s)? "Did your life flash before your eyes? Cuppa tea, cuppa tea, almost got shagged, cuppa tea.". And that wonderful Spike quote that Charmax transcribed.
7. Which is your favourite song from the episode "Once More With Feeling" BTVS 6x07? "I'm Under Your Spell". Willow/Tara is SO my OTP.
8. What was your favourite Finale(s)? I have to pick only one! They're all so cool! Alright, Season 5, followed closely by Season 6.
9. Who was your favourite villian(s)? Evil Willow all the way.
10. (Last question) Were you satisfied with the series Finale(s) and if not, reason why? Yes for Buffy and weirdly enough I haven't seen the Angel finale. I ended up missing it when it was on and kept meaning to download it but I just never got around to it. Now I'm saving it for when I get the DVDs so I'll have at least one surprise.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: