Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Games!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the nintendo fans - The new system (Nintendo Revolution) is being revealed in a few weeks at E3... and there are rumors that it's gimmick.. er, exciting new feature, could involve 3-D projection.

oh, please don't let it be another DS. or *gasp* Virtual Boy.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/607/607437p1.html
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchirito wrote:
for the nintendo fans - The new system (Nintendo Revolution) is being revealed in a few weeks at E3... and there are rumors that it's gimmick.. er, exciting new feature, could involve 3-D projection.

NOOO that means they'll stop making new games for GC, and I need paper mario 3!

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have NO idea why that one boss is sooooo much harder than all the other bosses combined >.< I remember beating her.... but not sure how
You did get to the part where she gives you that "choice" to either join her or not, right? Because at that first part, she's invincible for a while... it took me a while to figure it out >.< LOL. I don't remember exactly how I beat her though...... hmmmmm..... try conculting a guide on gamefaqs maybe? http://www.gamefaqs.com

Btw, need to add that windwaker Zelda game to my list of awesome games. It may look cartoony, but you realyl get used to it, then start to LOVE the animation. Plus, a NEW one is coming out too even better!

every zelda game is great... sigh ^^ even the NES ones. I've never been a fan of mario though... HATE having to redo everything whenever I miss a freaking jump lameass mario...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

as long as it's below $200 >.<
oh God, PLEASE let it be under $200 >.< even though that is a LOT, I seriously doubt it will be

It makes sense that that will happen.... they're already planning a PS3 and XBOX2...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes Wrote
Quote:
I've never been a fan of mario though... HATE having to redo everything whenever I miss a freaking jump lameass mario...

Hey don't knock The Mario. Those games rule.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sony wants $250 for their handheld so I'm guessing all the new consoles will start around there too. Although Nintendo is know for cheaper hardware so you never know. Seriously though, if Revolution is as gimmicky as the stupid DS I won't go near it.

Nintendo has a bit of a history of crazy ideas that don't work.

Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, but most people didn't expect anything really from the DS to begin with... it was just something put out to compete with the PSP, which of course CRUSHED it, despite the head start.
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, as soon as I heard it had 2 screens and a stylus I fully expected it to do only one thing. suck.

But Nintendo will have it's revenge next christmans when the real next gen Game Boy comes out. If it's a true successor to the GBASP it will wipe the floor with the overpriced, overhyped PSP.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The buffy games are great on Xbox, but I seem to be stuck... ON BOTH.

On the first one, I'm on an island in the middle of oblivion and either the giant buzz saw slices, dices, and makes julienne fries outta me or I fall off the ledge into nothingness...

On the second one, if I happen to make if out of the first cyborg room without tripping the lazer with spike's coat (why does he have to wear the damned duster in the game? Besides that fact that James Marsters looks damn fine in it; it serves no purpose but to get you killed!) and thru the rest of the level, I find myself running around like a chicken with my head cut off from Adam. The strategy guide (yeah I'm a cheater, what of it?) says that he has this pattern, and if you jump in the hole in the floor that he won't follow you, WRONG!!! He has no pattern whatsoever, and he follows you right before you decides to use the machine gun.

Okay, I'm done rambling. Hope you had a good laugh at my expence. I won't be offended if you do.

p.s.: I actually have one major complaint about XBOX. They haven't released a cleanerdisc for it yet, and mine's about 3 years old by now. Everytime I want to watch a movie or play a game it's a constant struggle for it not to freeze or start skipping. That's the only real downside to owning one.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
p.s.: I actually have one major complaint about XBOX. They haven't released a cleanerdisc for it yet, and mine's about 3 years old by now. Everytime I want to watch a movie or play a game it's a constant struggle for it not to freeze or start skipping. That's the only real downside to owning one.

That, and everytime you want to move it somewhere you need a tow truck... and don't get me STARTED on the controllers
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, as far as sleek console design goes, I believe cube has even the slim ps2 beat. And X-Box looks more primitive than an NES for crying out loud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: