Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nate: The Final Season

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Nate: The Final Season Reply with quote

Season One
Season Two
Season Three:
3x01: Every Which Way But Loose!
3x02: TBA
3x03: TBA
3x04: TBA
3x05: TBA
3x06: TBA
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I can't believe you punched your own boss in the face at the company picnic today!" Jane said as she and Mark walked into their living room.
"Did you hear what he called you though?"
"What?" Jane asked and turned around to look at him.
"He called you... Dammit, I forgot my line!"

The huge audience laughed and cheered as Mark and Jane started to laugh. "CUT!"

Jane playfully slapped Mark across the face. "We need to set up the lights again. Five minute break everyone." Jane and Mark walked off the stage.

"What the hell, that hurt!" 'Mark' said as he rubbed his cheek. "You stupid bitch."
"Go to hell," 'Jane' said she sat down on her chair. Written on the back of that chair was her character's name JANE NOTTINGHAM underneath it was written the actress' real name EVANGELINE LILLY

Evi was now right in the middle of filming the first season of Every Which Way But Loose!, a show about a woman who has to deal with her husband's antics at company picnic's every week. It wasn't the greatest show ever, but it was the first thing offered to her after getting fired off Lost. It would've been cancelled within a week of its airing if it wasn't for Evi. Thanks to her, it was the #1 show on NBC and the #1 sitcom on television. But, she hated having the job. What bothered her even more than the crummy acting (from everyone else besides her obviously), the writing the directing, the damn audience who laugh at someone forgetting the line was the fact that this was the last episode they were filming at this studio. Next week, when they start filming episode 14: Don't Stop Believing... In Punching Your Boss in the Face (Part II), they were moving to a new studio in California to film in. The same studio where Desperate Housewives is filmed.

Obviously, the big news at the moment was the pictures of Ryan Seacrest making out with Teri Hatcher... Evi had wondered what was going on in their relationship since the pics of her making out with Seacrest had made public. But... she could only wonder since Nate didn't even keep in contact with Colin or Maggie anymore.

--

Nate got down on his knee in front of Teri. "Teri... babe... will you marry me?"

NATE
starring
NATE
COLIN
EVANGELINE LILLY
MAGGIE GRACE

and
TERI HATCHER

"Will you marry me?" Nate said again, as Teri stared at him shocked.
"Yes." Nate smiled and jumped and hugged her and kissed her.
"I love you, Nate."
"I love you too, baby."

They continued kissing, kissing, tongues shoving in, falling over on the table, taking off each others clothes.
"Excuse me?" said the waiter. "You can't have sex in this restaurant, sir."
"Oh, yes!"
"Sir! People are trying to eat!"
"Oh, god! Nate!"
"Mommy!" a little girl cried, covering her eyes.
"Sir! There are children here!"
"Mommy, what is he doing to her? She's crying."
"Sir!"
"Oh, yes!" Nate girlishly screamed as he cried.
"Stop it!" The waiter stopped yelling and stared at them. "EW!"
The whole restaurant screamed and looked away. Several men started to cry. Many women puked all over the ground. The restaurant was condemned later that night.

--

"You've got to be kidding me!" Colin read the headline of the front of the newspaper. "Maggie! Did you see this?"
"I know!" Maggie walked into the kitchen and looked at the headline wit Colin. [b]TERI HATCHER ENGAGED TO A HOUSEWIVES WORKER!

"When was the last time we even talked to him?"
"Uh... not since last Valentine's Day."
"Wow... it's been ten months?"
"Yeah."
"Wow..."
"It says they're getting married in a week."
"That's fast."
"Duh."
"I wonder if he has recovered from Evi rejecting him."
"Probably. I mean... he loves Teri obviously."

--

Nate sat in the dark at his apartment. The closet he would never let Teri in was open. Inside was his little shrine to Evi. He sat crying in front of the TV, watching the all-new episode of Every Which Way But Loose!.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just left a comment at MGF. I'm so glad you're doing another season, this ep was really funny...especially with Jane Nottingham and Evi's stupid sitcom. And Nate and Teri making out in the restaurant.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane Nottingham... SCORE! I've made the big times, yee-HAW!

*does official I've made the big times happy dance*

Yay!
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sooo glad you decide to pick up this fic again MG I loved it ....... loved the whole sitcom thing and him proposing to Teri Hatcher... .lmao... he's gonna love that not

and i'm glad you brought Maggie and Colin back

can't wait for more
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hilarious MG! I loved every part of it and can't wait to read the next part!

Banner: Shinythings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: