Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

American Idol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: American Idol Reply with quote

Anyone still watching and CARING anymore?
I've been watching every single week, but in the last two or three weeks, rather than getting better, these people seem to be getting worse and worse!
I can't BELIEVE Scott stayed here that long. He was absolutely PATHETIC in EVERY performance I saw by him, which leads me to think there's some kind of conspiracy going on or something
which leads me to this site http://www.griffinity.com/dave/

Also, Constantine may not have been the BEST siiiinnngger.... but he ALWAYS gave an awesome performance that I always found myself looking forward to, so I'm kinda mad at him being voted off.

Of these final four, one of the girls will win. I siad "WILL". The guys are awful.

Btw, Simon Cowell is MY idol! He says it EXACTLY the way it is, and I always find myself thinking the same thing before he says it. heheh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warren I refuse to watch, but with so many people around me obsessed I have the gist of it. As long as trachea boy loses I'm happy. OH and you best be watching the LOST finale over this crap-paula

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you best be watching the LOST finale over this crap-paula

Damn right Warren!

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well no SHIT?!?!?! These final four SUCK anyway. I might switch there on the commercials, or I'll just read it in the newspaper... What you'd better be hoping is that my WEAK pathetic mom and sister don't watch it!!!
And couldn't agree with you more: stupid trachea little miracle boy...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come I've never remembered seeing this board and thought for a moment it was brand new??

Anyway...anyone watching the new season of American Idol? Some of the girls are pretty good, but I don't really care about them. I watch for the boys. And Chris Daughtry ROCKS the whole competition, even if he doesn't win the whole thing he's set for success out there in the real music business. For SURE.

Ace Young...eh. My mom and sister are in love with him, and I just roll my eyes because I really don't see what's so great about him. He's just a wimpy kind of pretty boy, doesn't have a unique personality, and to me is only a pretty face with a falsetto voice, although it isn't hard on the ears, he doesn't impress me. And I'm even less impressed that everyone else is so impressed with him, if you get what I mean.

And tonight the expected happened. The one we wanted to stay on got kicked off and the one we wanted to die in a fire stayed on the competition. Bucky over Giddian, that cross-eyed inbred hick country singer. UGH!!

Typical of American Idol. Or I guess I should be saying Americans......??

sig by IslandofMystery
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you on all that DS I've been watching as much as I could.

The guys sucked at firsyt, but now that the worst have gotten weeded out they're really pulling ahead in my mind. and you're totally right, Chris RULES Some of the girls are really good too. I love being able to predict exactly who's going to make it through each round so far I've been right more-or less (though Ayla shouldn't have been ousted last week )

As for Bucky vs. Giddian: meh, neither is gonna make it to the finals anyway

It's funny, my mom and sis love Ace too oi....
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Chris!
"Best tonight by far."
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Yeah Chris!
"Best tonight by far."

When was that? What genre of music?

I was really disappointed in Chris tonight, for a Queen round. But Taylor finally came back, Kelly did good with Bohemian Rhapsody , and Paris has a REALLY good voice. She's a powerhouse on par with Freddy, almost.

Damnit, why can't Chris be good anymore?

sig by IslandofMystery
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Chris is wussing out lol. he'll put it through though probably.

Dunno what week. It was that day that I posted it though

Kelly's was actually really cool tonight!
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad that Buckey's off the competition now, but I'm really annoyed with Ace. I hope he gets off soon.

sig by IslandofMystery
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: