Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everything is Going to Change C/C
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gahhhh! Well maybe i'll change it. It's just a line in like the middle of the chapter.

We'll see.

Banner: Shinythings
lors

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that were brill! i had tears in ma eyes! nice work! xx lors xx
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lors!

I just finished Chapter 3 today so as soon as I get it typed up and perfected (well sorta) it will be posted!

ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! Wow. I haven't been in this thread for a while. I don't know if I'm going to continue with this story because well just because....maybe I will. Who knows? Okay back on topic, the other day I realized I had finished chapter 3 a looooong time ago. So I decided I would be nice and post it for ya....

Chapter 3: Does Love Really Conquer All?

He loved Shannon. He loved Nadia. He loved his Parents.

Sayid couldn't understand why they were all taken just as quickly as they had come. It seemed that anything and everything he ever cared for, never lasted long around Sayid. He couldn't help but believe that it was his own fault. He loved Shannon but couldn't believe her and she is gone. He loved Nadia, and she could be dead. And he also loved his parents...

Sayid, a child of seven years old, was running around the house until he found his mother in the kitchen.

"Mother!" He said in his native tongue, "Nadia pushed me again!"

Sayid's mother chuckled as she continued kneading the bread she was making for dinner.

"I think she likes you." she said with a bright smile.

Sayid made a look of disgust.

"Just remember, my son. Love conquers all." she said, "Now wash up before dinner is ready."

Sayid remembered this well because just weeks later, his parents had both died from a massive car wreck.

To this day, Sayid still questions what his mother said to him. A part of him wants to believe it but deep inside he knows it's hopeless.

If love did conquer all, Shannon would be with him right now.

Just then, Sayid noticed someone oddly familiar ahead of him. The man was holding a knife so Sayid crouched behind a bush. Then he noticed what he was doing. Just ahead of the man were Jack and Kate.

Before he knew it, the man had grabbed Kate and he could hear him yell, "Give me the baby or I will kill her!"

Sayid knew that voice to belong to Ethan. He had to save Aaron! He didn't have much time because he was unsure how long Jack could stall. Sayid had started running toward the beach as fast as he could.

"I-I don't know where he is!" Jack yelled. He had just seen Sayid running toward the beach and hoped he had seen what was happening.

"What do you mean?" Ethan yelled as Kate tried to move. "If you struggle I'll kill you slower." Kate stopped.

Sayid made it to Sun and Jin.

"Sun! Ethan's back and he wants Aaron!" Sayid exasperated. Sun's face had changed from her usual peacefulness to a look of panic.

"Claire and Charlie both died. I don't know what they did with Aaron. No one's seen the baby." Jack said.

"What? C-Claire's dead?" Ethan's expression had changed.

Jin was standing next to Sun, looking very confused. As Sun explained, Sayid held up a gun and handed it to Jin.

"Protect Sun and Aaron. Sayid said. Jin nodded his head in understanding as he felt the cold metal of the gun in his hands.

“Yes, Claire’s dead.” Jack said slowly to Ethan. Ethan seemed to still be soaking it all in.

“Well, I can’t go back with nothing!” Ethan yelled as he motioned with his hand. Another man wearing ragged brown clothes came out from behind a bush and started to tie Jack’s hands with some rope. Ethan did the same with Kate.

Sayid grabbed another gun for himself and started running full speed to where Jack, Kate, and Ethan were just moments before. When he got there, it was deserted. He was too late. Then Sayid noticed tracks in the dirt and started to follow them. After about ten minutes, Sayid had lost the trail but he decided to continue walking in that direction to see if he could pick it up again.

Just a little while after that, Sayid saw something protruding from the ground. He picked it up and saw that it was a journal or diary of some sort. He opened the cover and on the inside it said:
This diary belongs to Claire Littleton.

Sayid flipped to the last few entries and read the date. It was only a few days after Michael had died. Sayid started to read:

Dear Diary,

I can feel myself fading. I don’t know what’s happening to me. Every time I go into the jungle, I hear them whispering. Before they couldn’t talk to me, I would always run out. I think they’re trying to speak to me now but I’m not sure. I can’t hear my own voice anymore. I try to talk to Charlie but it’s like something inside stops me. It’s like those bad dreams where you want so badly to scream but you just can’t. That’s how I feel. Trapped in a horrible dream.

The next entry was from about a week later:

Dear Diary,

Now I know what they want. They want me to kill Charlie and bring Aaron to them. I think they may be controlling me partly because yesterday, I had this strange urge to kill Charlie. Luckily, I was able to hold back. I don’t know how much longer I can resist though. But I think I’ve got a plan. I just hope it works.

The last entry was dated the day both Charlie and Claire had died:

Dear Diary

Today Charlie put Aaron in my arms and I never knew that I could love something so little so much. I know they want Aaron but I love him too much. When Charlie left to get water I put Aaron in his crib and searched all over the tent for Charlie’s knife. I finally found it and ran into the jungle. This is where my plan comes into action. The other day when they didn’t notice I was in the jungle, I heard them arguing. It was a man and a woman. The man was getting worried because ‘she’ was resisting. The woman told him that ‘she’ was their only way to getting the baby. I realized they were talking about me. I just wish this plan will work. My love for Aaron and Charlie will protect them. I just hope either Charlie or Aaron (when he’s older) reads this someday because they need to know how much I love them. This will be the end of Claire Littleton but a new beginning for my baby boy.

Sayid was close to tears and couldn’t help but smile. Maybe his mother was right. Maybe Love does conquer all. Although it didn’t save Charlie, it brought him and Claire together. But then Sayid realized what these ‘others’ could be capable of. He needed to organize a group to save Jack and Kate. He just hoped he wouldn’t be too late.

clairerules15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the update, Liz!

Last edited by clairerules15 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebizmybef74 wrote:
"What? C-Claire's dead?" Ethan's expression had changed.

Awwwwwww. He wuvs her, I just know he does!

Update = Yay!

That was so cool how Sayid found Claire's diary like that. Awwwww... *sniffle*

There's, uh, gonna be a Chapter 4? *bats eyelashes*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: