Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hold up in the Voting Process

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Hold up in the Voting Process Reply with quote

I'm just gonna type this now before we start getting a bunch of "did my video go through to you guys okay? it's been a week and no response, so I'm just saying", I feel the need to imform y'all that there's just a temporary lapse in voting due to my four better halfs being really busy, so you're stuck with me at the moment They should be back to voting as soon as they can find time in their really hectic schedules, but that could be any ammount of time, not counting the matter that a vid might have *gasp* a tiebreaker needed! We'll get it all up to speed as soon as possible, and don't fret about holding vids from being sent in or anything. Keep sending. Just don't say I didn't warn you that this could take a little while
If you sent a yousendit link with your video sometime before April 14th and you haven't gotten a rejection/acceptance letter yet, then I recommend you re-send it right now so that I don't have to request it again. That would be a HUGE help in getting this voting done quick. Thanks!
Btw, if anyone's wondering, there are currently 14 vids that need judging...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got a lot of voting done today so a mass majority of the videos that were needing votes have been voted on and have reached a majority. A few are still lacking a vote or two before a decision can be reached. Keep the videos coming!

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody thank Lostcalier ^^ an hour or so of voting and now we're almost caught up! sweeeeeet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Everybody thank Lostcalier

lol...no thanks necessary. I was just doing the job I was neglecting due to school and work. But I'm caught up now and I like being caught up .

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: