Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supernatural
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This show just keeps getting better and better!

Last night's episode was definitely the best one yet, and in a season that's already been jam packed with awesome episodes that's really saying something.

The PAIN on the faces of Dean and Sam throughout the episode just broke my heart! I wanted to reach through the screen and hug them.

It was nice to see a different side of Dean. It's good to know that he does, in fact, have hidden depths!

I'm so intrigued with the mythology of this show, this episode was just so incredibly compelling to me.

I'm really glad that the thing in the house wasn't the thing that killed their mother, it is WAY too soon in the series to end off that storyline. The ghost of their mother showing up was a nice touch. It was handled very well, being a very emotional scene without resorting to melodrama or the dreaded "chick flick moment".

Seeing their dad at the end was pretty kickass as well. There are some theories floating around that he is actually dead but I don't believe that. He didn't act very ghostly to me.

I wrote a more detailed review of this ep on my livejournal (link is in my sig), but yeah, definitely the best episode ever.

I am so ridiculously in love with this show!!!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! This was diffinately, hands down the best episode so far of the season. Mainly because the characters of Dean and Sam actually showed so much emotion for once and yeah Ringwench, I wanted to just give Dean a big ol' bear hug, specially during the scene where he was trying to get ahold of their dad on the phone and he started tearing up. OMG, I think I even got a little teared up myself just from watching that scene. I mean it was nice to finally see an amzingly emotional scene like that coming from Dean but tell ya the truth, I don't like seeing him cry. lol.
Nother reason I loved this ep so much is because I LOVE haunting/poltergeist type shows and movies so yeah I extremely enjoyed this one.

I loved Loretta Devine in this ep. She did such a cool job playing a psychic. I extremely enjoyed the part where she told Dean that he was a goofy lookin kid when he was smaller and Deans face was like " " . I hope this isn't the last time we see her.
Seeing the brothers dad was awesome too. He looked pretty much the same, just a bit hairier. LOL.
I highly doubt that he's a ghost though. But I guess thats a very cool theory. I just can't see it myself.

Did you guys recognize that actress playing the mother of the two children that were living in Dean and Sam's old house? I was watching and I was thinking "I've seen you in something before, something familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it". It wasn't until the end of the episode when I realized that she played the married woman that Sawyer was sleeping around with in episode 1x08 of last season. Cool!

and OMG, next weeks ep looks awesome as well.

Sam and Dean investigate an abandoned sanitarium and discover that when the hospital was open, the patients held a revolt against the cruel and unusual punishments inflicted by the head doctor. While the brothers search the premises for four lost college students, the tortured spirits cause them to go insane, turning Dean against Sam.

Dean turning against Sam , W00t! I hope we get some more kick ass fight scenes, like that one that was between Sam and that Dean shapeshifter thingy.
Anyway loved last nights eppy and I can't wait to see next weeks.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome ep tonight huh, guys.
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, last night's ep was SO GOOD!

I can't believe Sam shot Dean with the rocksalt! Then he tried (several times!!!) to shoot him with the unloaded pistol!

"You hate me that much? You'd really kill your own brother?" Dean's going to be like scarred for life! That was fucking intense!

OMG so many issues! Dean and Sam are so beautifully fucked up it's not even funny! Hell, even the psychiatrist, from talking to Sam for all of 5 seconds (and not meeting Dean or seeing Sam interacting with him) could tell that the brothers have a seriously messed up relationship!

I wrote a more detailed (and really rambly and disjointed) "review" of the episode on my livejournal if anyone cares to read it.

The episode ending with their father FINALLY calling them and it immediately going to the credits made me scream at the TV like a crazy person!

Mainly because we have to wait until JANUARY for the next new episode!!!

I don't think I'm going to survive, I really don't. I mean, I get antsy about Lost hiatuses and I'm not even half as mental about Lost as I am about Supernatural!

Even waiting a week between new episodes seems too long to me

Yes, I'm aware I have a problem. I'm hopelessly addicted to Dean and Sam!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was changing through the channels beween Scrubs tonight and stpped on a repeat of Supernatural. I totally forgot it returned!

So... does anyone have the two that aired this year? I can't find any sites with non-torrents of them. Please?
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I MUST admit to you guys, my LVI buds, that this show is a complete guilty pleasure for me. Im glad they dont sugar it down for kids or something. It helps that theyre cute

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we've just got to hope that the show doesn't get lost (ahem, no pun intended ) in the death-throes of the WB. Hope the new CW network will take the show over!
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
I was changing through the channels beween Scrubs tonight and stpped on a repeat of Supernatural. I totally forgot it returned!

So... does anyone have the two that aired this year? I can't find any sites with non-torrents of them. Please?

You talking about the Scarecrow/Jeepers Creepers episode and the one that Julie Benz guest starred in? (Don't know the actual ep names and I'm too lazy to go find out). lol.
Nope, sorry MG, don't have them on my computer but I watched them both on tv and they were great.
Ringwench probably has them both already. She said that she was going to be making more Supernatural videos, but I haven't seen her on here in a while. You could try to get a hold of her somehow, through email or her livejournal site and see if she has them.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't help ya more MG. You do need to see those episodes though.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't have to tell me they were great
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL would you rather that I had told you they were horrible?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone see the new one last night? One word: Disturbing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: