Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kate and Anna-Lucia banner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Kate and Anna-Lucia banner Reply with quote

I figured this was the right place to ask. I took on the Kate banner when people were really dissing on her and her toy plane. So I think with all the flack A-L is taking right now that it's time to upgrade to a new banner. Can someone make me a new banner with Kate and the plane (similar to the on I have now) and include A-L in it. Just make sure it says "LVI" on it somewhere (again something like what I have now).

What can I say I like to show support for the characters that I think aren't getting the respect they deserve. I'd be grateful to whomever could hook me up with a new banner. Thanks.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*coughmatchthenewavatarcough*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a little late in coming, lostcalier, but I attempted (note that word) to do your request for a Kate and Ana-Lucia banner. If there is any little adjustment (just as size, or the text) that you'd like changed or removed, it shouldn't be a problem. Just ask. I hope you like it, and use it. I wouldn't mind if you could credit me, though (Was that too obvious?!)

And Hobbes, sorry that it doesn't match the avi. I tried to make it match, but anything close to similarity was the color.

--- PsychoCynic
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, very nice! LC has been away for a while but I'll make sure she gets it as soon as she gets back
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. Thanks, Hobbes! Glad you like it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: