Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"So Sad, So Lonely" by PsychoCynic (Dead Like Me)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:37 am    Post subject: "So Sad, So Lonely" by PsychoCynic (Dead Like Me) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"So Sad, So Lonely" 02-03-2018
Meet Mason: a degenerate, pathetic, and overall, hot mess, of a grim reaper. (And we cant help but love him for it!)
Fandom: Dead Like Me
Song: So Sad, So Lonely by Matchbox 20
Vidder: PsychoCynic
Length: 3:07 (148 MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUxwwD76INs&feature=youtu.be
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3xi7j7x76l3e6iw/DLM+-+So+Sad%2C+So+Lonely.wmv

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:38 am    Post subject: So Sad, So Lonely by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

This was so fun. What a perfect song for this character. Your lyric use was spot on.0:28 Loved that with the "I'm sorry" lyric you had him holding the sorry sign. LOL. 0:30 "can't take me anywhere" with him being dragged away was great. "Its been a long long drive, I'm way way tired" perfect. 1:08 the lyric about the circus- that was great. This made me smile. I really enjoyed it.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mason has always been one of my top favorite characters and I was so happy when I was struck with inspiration to vid him.

The lyrics really were great for this, weren't they? The "I'm sorry" sign and the circus life instantly clicked in my head.

Thank you so much for watching and commenting! I appreciate you taking the time to do so! ♥
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: