Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Feel Real" by cappy (Stranger Things)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:39 am    Post subject: "Feel Real" by cappy (Stranger Things) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Feel Real" 11-06-2017
A tribute to Eleven and her struggle to become a real girl.
Fandom: Stranger Things
Song: Feel Real by Deptford Goth
Vidder: cappy
Length: 3.13 (347MB MP4)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmARJnMtbKg
https://vimeo.com/241401002

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:16 am    Post subject: Feel Real by cappy Reply with quote

That was a great character study. Heard a lot about this show, but haven't watched it. It does look interesting. You did a really great job showing the different sides of her as well as her struggles. I liked the music. Great vid.
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Feel Real by cappy Reply with quote

3852 wrote:
That was a great character study. Heard a lot about this show, but haven't watched it. It does look interesting. You did a really great job showing the different sides of her as well as her struggles. I liked the music. Great vid.

Thanks as always for your support and feedback. And for watching a fanvid for a show you haven't seen! Do see Stranger Things. It's great. I just hope I haven't spoiled you too much for it now!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: Feel Real by cappy Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks as always for your support and feedback. And for watching a fanvid for a show you haven't seen! Do see Stranger Things. It's great. I just hope I haven't spoiled you too much for it now!!

I always enjoy your vids.

Actually I don't mind some spoiler stuff if it helps me to understand the show more. This vid just gave me a better idea what the show was about.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: