Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Fire and the Flood" by Dojh167 (Hannibal)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dojh167
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:25 am    Post subject: "Fire and the Flood" by Dojh167 (Hannibal) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Fire and the Flood" 08-26-2017
Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham
Fandom: Hannibal
Song: Fire and the Flood by Vance Joy
Vidder: Dojh167
Length: 4:01 (240MB mp4)

Link(s): https://youtu.be/ywUdCYGBwnE

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Fire and the Flood by Dojh167 Reply with quote

I thought this song was a great fit for these two. Great lyric use. "Getting used to waking up with you" good scene choices. Great beat use at 0:30. I liked your use of VO's. 1:56 "late at night when I can't fall asleep" great scenes. I liked how you used the "anywhere you go there I am" lyrics. I thought you did a great job showing their friendship with the ups and downs and this strange relationship they have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: