Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dharma Local Access Channel" by Im1oftheOceanic6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:04 pm    Post subject: "Dharma Local Access Channel" by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Dharma Local Access Channel" 08-15-2016
A parody of Local access channels featuring Lost inspired ads and notices.
Fandom: Lost
Song: The Forest Dreams by Technoaxe
Vidder: Im1oftheOceanic6
Length: 3:23 (9.77 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn4GN6Y-Auc
https://youtu.be/Pn4GN6Y-Auc

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:45 am    Post subject: Dharma Local Access Channel by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Wow, you put so much thought and effort into this! Love it! Also, did you notice it was posted on 8-15-16?
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:22 am    Post subject: Dharma Local Access Channel by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Glad you liked it, Heather. This video is the longest work in progress vid I think I have ever done. I started a year or so ago on making the slides or "ads" for it. Some the ads were inspired by silly little things I had jotted down during the series run. Then I wasn't quite sure how to put them together into something interesting, so it was put on the back burner while I made other vids. Then my mom suggested something in the vein of my Jesus Stick vid, where Jack watched a commercial on TV. So I chose the Ben/Locke scene and pretty much got the vid assembled. But it got pushed to the back burner again because I just couldn't find the music. So posting it on 8-15-16 was intentional. That was my goal, to finally get it completed and be able to post it on that date. I just saw that the posting time was 16:04, which is cool, but that was a happy coincidence.

I would love to make another Lost one like this as well as a Once Upon a Time inspired one. If you have any suggestions of silly Lost or Once ads you'd like to see, let me know sometime and I'll try to include them.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:46 am    Post subject: Dharma Local Access Channel by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Aha! That was brilliant! Super creative and every ad was well put together and very funny! Loved it!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jemma! Glad you enjoyed it. I had fun coming up with the different ads and trying to find the humor in so many different aspects of Lost.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Dharma Local Access Channel by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

I am really loving this series of Lost videos from you. So original and I just love the sense of humor. I love that you have all these things about Lost and the losites are watching them on the TV, that's just great. The Austen baby sitting service? The 'beach front homes for sale'. I'm dying laughing. FANTASTIC!!!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brooke! This July/August was my most productive viding period in years. I had a lot of fun making all the Lost vids. I've really enjoyed doing more humor vids. The beach front homes was one of my favorite slides. I tried to base that one on the real estate ads I see on my real local access channel.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: