Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke wrote:
Yeah I am trying to catch up too (I got a long ways to go) but I'd click on a vid and go "Yep, voted and commented already." LOL

I've always been really impressed with how well you try to watch and vote/comment on everyone's vids.

I'm slowly getting caught back up. I'm almost caught up on the newest vids. But I know there is a cluster of vids a couple months back that I missed.

Have you had any problems with choosing a star to vote with and it says you voted, but it doesn't take? I've had it happen twice, but then the next day its fine. So I kind of think it is something on my end.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. And same with you, Macaila. You do such a fantastic job as well.

I got really bad for a while and there's vids probably a year or so ago that I haven't been able to look at I got really bad too.

I have an issue where I have to constantly hit submit and it takes it after the fourth or fifth time of doing that.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been so bad about not getting around to watching/commenting/voting for vids. I'm just always so busy, and when I think about it, I always end up getting stuck on something else, but I think I'm gonna spend this weekend trying to catch up.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke wrote:
Thank you. And same with you, Macaila. You do such a fantastic job as well.

I got really bad for a while and there's vids probably a year or so ago that I haven't been able to look at I got really bad too.

I have an issue where I have to constantly hit submit and it takes it after the fourth or fifth time of doing that.

Thanks Brooke, I try to watch and comment on as many vids as I can. I always feel kind of bad if I skip a vid, but I just can't do certain types of content. But otherwise I try really hard to watch them all.

I come across vids every so often that I have missed somewhere along the line. I don't know quite how, but at some point I lost it.

That's odd that it makes you hit submit several times. I haven't had that. I find that if I leave and come back later, it will usually take my vote right away.

Quote:
I have been so bad about not getting around to watching/commenting/voting for vids. I'm just always so busy, and when I think about it, I always end up getting stuck on something else, but I think I'm gonna spend this weekend trying to catch up.

I am hoping to catch up on the most recent vids yet this week. I hope to over the summer get fully caught back up on all the vids.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: