Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Tangled II My Love" by namaste nikki (Tangled)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:36 pm    Post subject: "Tangled II My Love" by namaste nikki (Tangled) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Tangled II My Love" 07-23-2015
My 9 year old daughter has always wanted to edit a fan video. I introduced her to Final Cut Pro. She matched the clips to the song she wanted. She was exited for me to post on LVI. I helped with the edits and stuff but, I think she did a great job!
Fandom: Tangled
Song: Let my love open the door by Cover
Vidder: namaste nikki
Length: 2:14 (9.8 AVI)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okh8uR0TMXs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okh8uR0TMXs

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Tangled II My Love by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Aww, Kay did a fantastic job choosing clips, and you did a great job editing her clips together. I loved it and loved the song choice, too. She's already got some great lyric interpretation going!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much. I will let her know. She loved the whole shoving him in the closet part.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: Tangled II My Love by namaste nikki Reply with quote

This was so sweet. Kaylynn did a great job with her first vid. I agree with Julia she has great lyric use. I really liked the part at 0:25 "let my love open the door" where Rapunzel kept putting him in the wardrobe. 0:44 "when everything feels all over" when Rapunzel hits herself in the head with the pan was funny and great lyric interpretation. 0:47 it actually looks like the character is saying the lyric. I really liked the song choice. Great editing, Nikki. I really enjoyed Kaylynn's vid. I hope we'll see more of Kaylynn's vids in the future.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: Tangled II My Love by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Aww, bless! Kaylynn did such a fantastic job! I loved the song choice and her clip choices were wonderful. I especially liked the part with the wardrobe, the lyrics matched so well! Hehe
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:27 am    Post subject: Tangled II My Love by namaste nikki Reply with quote

This was a great vid! Kaylynn did such a good job choosing the clips!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:50 am    Post subject: Tangled II My Love by namaste nikki Reply with quote

This was really cute, I think your daughter did an awesome job Following in mom's footsteps, Nice. Tell her she did an awesome job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: