Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Search " by Brooke (Chicago PD /Lost)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:52 am    Post subject: "The Search " by Brooke (Chicago PD /Lost) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Search " 01-14-2016
Chicago PD and Lost crossover
Fandom: Chicago PD /Lost
Song: Various by Daft Punk
Vidder: Brooke
Length: 3:38 (134 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HuSicEQkg0

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject: The Search by Brooke Reply with quote

Great crossover, Brooke! Lovely texture btw! I've not seen either show but they seem to merge pretty well!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!! I'm always nervous about the textures, glad you liked it. Both good shows (Haunted which had Matthew Fox only lasted like 9 episodes, but was a good show)
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:36 am    Post subject: The Search by Brooke Reply with quote

Great idea for a crossover, Brooke!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Heather.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:00 am    Post subject: The Search by Brooke Reply with quote

Great vid, Brooke. This is a really original crossover. Great storyline. I thought your manips were really good. I liked the intensity of the video. What are the Matthew Fox clips from? I am looking forward to seeing the next part of this series.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Macaila I am really glad you liked it. I had stopped working on it and waited until Chicago PD's second season came out for more clips. The Matthew clips are from a show back in the early 2000's called Haunted. Only lasted about 9 episodes. I recommend it.

Spoiler:

Haunted is about Frank Taylor (Fox) who's son was kidnapped a few years prior to the show's pilot. He's no longer a cop and now divorced because he couldn't move on and punished himself for the kidnapping of his son. Now he is searching for another missing child as a PI and is stabbed by the suspect, flat-lines on the table and is able to connect with the dead in different ways, and is able to help them solve their cases the way cops cannot.

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke wrote:
Thank you, Macaila I am really glad you liked it. I had stopped working on it and waited until Chicago PD's second season came out for more clips. The Matthew clips are from a show back in the early 2000's called Haunted. Only lasted about 9 episodes. I recommend it.

Spoiler:

Haunted is about Frank Taylor (Fox) who's son was kidnapped a few years prior to the show's pilot. He's no longer a cop and now divorced because he couldn't move on and punished himself for the kidnapping of his son. Now he is searching for another missing child as a PI and is stabbed by the suspect, flat-lines on the table and is able to connect with the dead in different ways, and is able to help them solve their cases the way cops cannot.

I was wondering if those scenes were from Haunted. I've seen part of the episodes. They did a marathon of it on maybe Syfy back when Lost was on. I caught a couple episodes then. I keep meaning to watch the whole series sometime. What I had seen of it, it looked really interesting.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it a few years ago on DVD and decided to buy it. It's sad that they canceled the show before it really took off, and the show was unable to resolve anything.

I thought Fox had great chemistry with the entire cast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: