Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:42 pm    Post subject: "Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christma Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christmas" 01-02-2016
December 2015 contest submission. Can Henry make Kate believe in Christmas again. Read full description on YT.
Fandom: Lost/Once Upon A Time
Song: Little Donkey by Eric Boswell/Day Dreaming Star
Vidder: Im1oftheOceanic6
Length: 3:05 (14.9MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0E5mFsS4Jg&feature=youtu.be

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christmas by I Reply with quote

Aww I knew you would come up with a nice little story for this! This is exactly what I had in mind for this contest. I love the story you came up with. I like the idea of Kate hating Christmas because Jack died around then, and Henry gathering the gang and trying to get her to believe again. I especially liked him visiting Sawyer lol. Very nice vid, Macaila!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:49 am    Post subject: Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christmas by I Reply with quote

Thanks Jemma! I'm glad you liked the storyline. I'm used to doing fluffy Christmas vids, so working out the story for this one was a fun challenge. It's been a long time since I did an AU like this, so I'm glad the storyline did come through. I've wanted to do a Kate/Henry vid for awhile now and this contest was the perfect push to finally make me do it. Henry visiting Sawyer was one of my favorite parts too. Effects and manips aren't really my forte, but I was really pleased with how that scene turned out.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:54 am    Post subject: Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christmas by I Reply with quote

That was a really cute idea!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:19 am    Post subject: Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christmas by I Reply with quote

Great vid, Macaila! I like all the manips of Christmasy scenes.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christmas by I Reply with quote

Thank you Julia! I always enjoy the Christmas contest. I had fun making this vid and getting to make up a story for Kate and Henry.
Thank you Heather! Glad you liked the Christmas manip scenes. I was a bit nervous about how well those scenes would come out.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:56 am    Post subject: Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christmas by I Reply with quote

This was really great. I thought the Christmas manipulations, like the Trees, the photos, the cards, the snowmen were awesome. I thought you pulled off a really great AU story. Using Henry to be Jack and Kate's son was such a great idea. It was a fun vid that I really enjoyed watching. I thought it was nicely executed. Great vid.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brooke! Glad you liked the Christmas manips. I didn't have time to do another Christmas vid with maniped pictures like I did the Halloween vid, so I enjoyed getting to create a couple Christmas manip pics for this video.That snowman manip was hard. I've never done that sort of manip before. Thanks, glad you liked the idea of Henry being Jack and Kate's son. If another storyline comes to mind, I might explore Kate and Henry's story further in the future.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:39 am    Post subject: Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christmas by I Reply with quote

Yeah. I can defiantly see a story there with Kate/Henry. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Kate and Henry-Always Believe in the Magic of Christmas Reply with quote

3868 wrote:
Yeah. I can defiantly see a story there with Kate/Henry. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I have a partially written Kate/Henry fan-fic that I've been working on for quite some time. I work so long, then I get stuck, then I return to it. So I'll have to figure out if I have enough video scene ideas to make another vid or if their story will continue in written form. Or maybe some sort of hybrid. But I would like to explore them further in the future.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: