Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lost || Forget the horror here" by EMMALOUISE (L

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: "Lost || Forget the horror here" by EMMALOUISE (L Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lost || Forget the horror here" 04-28-2013
Forget the horror here
Fandom: Lost
Song: spanish sahara by foals
Vidder: EMMALOUISE
Length: 6.48 (251 wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEO51jQUy38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEO51jQUy38

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:34 am    Post subject: Lost || Forget the horror here by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

That was a GORGEOUS Lost vid! Excellent work!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Lost || Forget the horror here by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

Holy WOW, Emma! That was SUPERB! Loved every second of it. Well done! My new favorite of yours for sure!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Lost || Forget the horror here by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

This vid is the reason I watch Lost, this vid makes me proud to be a Lost fan. Such an inspiring and beautiful vid. Perfection.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Lost || Forget the horror here by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

Wow! That was a wonderful tribute to Lost! Loved your clip choices for 'ghost in the back of your head'. I loved the way you paralleled scenes, especially the one of Miles visiting his mother and Claire visiting her mom at the hospital. Also liked how you went from Jack and Kate sitting on the beach together to him giving Rose the blanket. The opening was my favorite. The clips and VO's you chose were perfect for giving a quick character study of each of those characters. Your musical use was amazing as well. Like around 4:16 where at the start of the music Kate is running down the tunnel from the cops and the music sounds like a modified siren. The ending was beautiful. I loved the simplicity but the emotional effect of the shot at 6:25 of the bamboo forest. I just really liked the editing of these final scenes. I think it will be many years before I can see Jack's final moments without getting choked up. Beautiful, emotional vid. I loved it!
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Lost || Forget the horror here by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

Thanks so much everyone
ThomasEl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:27 am    Post subject: Thems Reply with quote

Hello. This is very good Thems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: