Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Vincent-My Buddy, my pal, my friend" by Im1oftheO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject: "Vincent-My Buddy, my pal, my friend" by Im1oftheO Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Vincent-My Buddy, my pal, my friend" 12-03-2015
November 2015 Contest Submission. Vid about the friendship between Vincent and the losties.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Happy good mood music by Miika Mettiainen
Vidder: Im1oftheOceanic6
Length: 2:50 (33.6 WMV)

Link(s): https://youtu.be/sz3ntQJOUwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz3ntQJOUwo

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:35 am    Post subject: Vincent-My Buddy, my pal, my friend by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

That was so sweet, Macaila! Great work!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:38 am    Post subject: Vincent-My Buddy, my pal, my friend by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Awww that was so sweet! And what a lovely dedication to your dog!! I've never had a pet, but I really liked this. Very original and I liked the text you had for each clip. Very nice!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: Vincent-My Buddy, my pal, my friend by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thank you Heather and Jemma! I wanted to dedicate this to Lickrish because whenever I was working on a vid or writing a story, she was always right there by my side. Glad you liked the text. When the idea to do a Vincent friendship vid came to mind, I knew I wanted to incorporate quotes about friendship.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Vincent-My Buddy, my pal, my friend by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Oh, Macaila! That was really beautiful. I loved all the quotes and wonderful clips of Vincent. I had forgotten what a big part he played on the show, and I was full on bawling by the two minute mark. This was such a lovely dedication to Lickrish. Great job! <3
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Julia! Vincent was always one of my favorite characters. As I was putting this together, I kept being reminded of scenes of his that I had forgotten.
Lickrish was such a big part of my family. She was very special to us. It was therapeutic to be able to pay tribute to her in this way.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:42 am    Post subject: Vincent-My Buddy, my pal, my friend by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Vincent tribute! Why has this never been done before? Love it.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Vincent was always one of my favorite characters. I always liked that he had an important role in Lost.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww man, I teared up! Especially at the last one. Excellent choice of clips for the quotes, I like the one about being "Lost" and the one about dogs always waiting for you to come home. So perfect. Vincent was such a good dog! I love this vid.

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jen!

This was an emotional vid for me too.
Glad you liked the quotes. I was really happy when I found a quote with "Lost", I knew I had to incorporate that. The one about waiting for you to come home is one of my favorites too. Vincent will always be one of my favorite characters.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: