Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Evangeline Lilly expecting baby #2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:21 am    Post subject: Evangeline Lilly expecting baby #2 Reply with quote

Just happened to catch this on Yahoo.
Evangeline Lilly is expecting her second child with her partner Norman Kali. She's about 7 months pregnant. Their son Kahekili is 4 years old now. I think it would be cool and kind of ironic if she has her baby in August because then the baby would be born in 8-15, part of the iconic Lost numbers. I wonder if this baby will have a Hawaiian name like their big brother.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-evangeline-lilly-pregnant-baby-2-ant-man-premiere-20150630-story.html

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow she's really showing, she's good at hiding her pregnancy until she's ready to reveal it.

I am really happy for her personal and professional life. She seems to be doing really well in both aspects. I think Ant-Man looks really promising. I'm also happy that she has a really big role in Ant-Man which is a summer blockbuster.

And she looks fantastic in those pictures.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is really good at keeping her pregnancies secret. I think 6 years of Lost taught her well on how to keep a secret.
When she had her son, I didn't even know she was pregnant until I saw the announcement she had a baby. I think she would have kept this one private until she had the baby if not for having to do the Ant Man red carpet. But I bet being able to keep it private makes it more enjoyable when you don't have to deal with the media and people being all into your personal life.

I think she's been pretty smart about the projects she has done. I think doing The Hobbit movies was a good move. That's a really popular franchise. I think she did well handling the initial criticism of her character not being in the books and created for the film. Those films seemed to help her get her children's books made since she worked with some of the people connected up with the film.

I think Ant-Man could be very promising. It is nice to see her be the leading lady. And now she's part of the Marvel universe which could offer a lot of opportunities.

It'll be interesting to see what she does next.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW- That exciting. 8/15 would be a neat birthday!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw this interview the other day. She said that she's due in September. But 8/15 would have been really cool.

http://www.eonline.com/news/671773/evangeline-lilly-is-pregnant-ant-man-star-reveals-due-date-debuts-baby-bump-watch-now

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had my daughter in September! Its a good month!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: