Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Erica/Ryan - Rule The World" by Ninu (The Follow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: "Erica/Ryan - Rule The World" by Ninu (The Follow Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Erica/Ryan - Rule The World" 07-13-2015
Crossover video for V (2009) and The Following. More info on YouTube.
Fandom: The Following/V (2009)
Song: Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Lorde
Vidder: Ninu
Length: 1:56 (115 MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEpqB3VtDbc&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13dz3yjpxzas3tcq22ucfx

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: Erica/Ryan - Rule The World by Ninu Reply with quote

I don't watch either show, but what a fun crossover! If I didn't know otherwise, I would have thought they were the same show, terrific blending of both fandoms and excellent manips!
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Erica/Ryan - Rule The World by Ninu Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't watch either show, but what a fun crossover! If I didn't know otherwise, I would have thought they were the same show, terrific blending of both fandoms and excellent manips!

Haha, thank you, Jemma I was so surprised when it turned out that V is not even on fandoms list... Elizabeth Mitchell seems to be popular around here
Both of the shows, V and The Following are finished, both of them are worth a try

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Erica/Ryan - Rule The World by Ninu Reply with quote

Wow this was so impressive! I still lament the loss of V all these years later so it was so good to see something involving the show.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Erica/Ryan - Rule The World by Ninu Reply with quote

Quote:
I still lament the loss of V all these years later so it was so good to see something involving the show.

Me too! Gosh, when I was editing and cutting out the clips earlier, sometimes I cought myself at watching, instead of working on the vid It was definitely one of my favs. And the cliffhanger they ended with... :/

Thank you for watching and commenting so nicely

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:22 am    Post subject: Erica/Ryan - Rule The World by Ninu Reply with quote

Fantastic Vid! You have such a gift for doing manips. It was so seamless. It looked like all one show. I really like the originality of mixing The Following and V. I have never seen those two paired together before. I loved the beat and music use. I really liked how you did the beat at 0:04 and 0:17 etc with that "shudder" effect. I also liked the quick cuts with the music at 0:25. I liked how your editing and music use really played well with the haunting feel to the music and the storyline.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:26 pm    Post subject: Erica/Ryan - Rule The World by Ninu Reply with quote

This was amazing. So flawless. excellent work. Such a gift to edit like this.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thank you, girls <3 I'm blushing

I'm not sure if the case is being gifted - I surely don't consider myself that I'm pretty sure it's all about the imagination. It goes for both the vidder and the viewer ^^

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:51 am    Post subject: Erica/Ryan - Rule The World by Ninu Reply with quote

Wow, that was an amazing vid! Great work!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:47 am    Post subject: Erica/Ryan - Rule The World by Ninu Reply with quote

Wow this is great. Nice use of the song. The manips were spot on; I was like "Wait is Elizabeth in The Following?" I thought it was extremely believable and very well put together. I really hope to see another one of these, it was great.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Erica/Ryan - Rule The World by Ninu Reply with quote

Quote:
"Wait is Elizabeth in The Following?" I thought it was extremely believable and very well put together. I really hope to see another one of these, it was great.

awww, thank you, Brooke
More of Elizabeth is coming soon in the first episode of second season of NSSE She'll be in the season 3 of 'Crossing Lines', so YAY, new clips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: