Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Come To This" by Ninu (The Walking Dead/Orphan B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:03 pm    Post subject: "Come To This" by Ninu (The Walking Dead/Orphan B Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Come To This" 05-05-2015
Elise, my OC in TWD verse.
Fandom: The Walking Dead/Orphan Black
Song: Come To This by Natalie Taylor
Vidder: Ninu
Length: 3:39 (157 MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPhkJ38VdG8

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:05 pm    Post subject: Come To This by Ninu Reply with quote

Sarah/Elise/whoever, I love her! I left a comment at YT but thought I'd say again the Orphan Black scenes fit sooo well. I'm so scared for Kira and excited for part 2!
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, YT hates me and I can't post a reply to your comment there...

Big thanks for such an amazing comment! You should be proud of yourself, because all those vids made as entries are inspired by your ideas and you!
I, for one, had this idea about fixing Sarah into TWD universe for a very long time, I even started to make a video once or twice but never got further than 30 seconds... And now I'm planning part 2, so... See my point?

So thank you for histing the TMM Challenge! <3

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Come To This by Ninu Reply with quote

That was awesome!!! Really great job!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject: Come To This by Ninu Reply with quote

I do always enjoy a good OC, and this was just beautifully done. I am not so great with the crossover/OC thing when it comes to vidding. So, I admire those that can do those type of videos well. This was a beautifully crafted video.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Come To This by Ninu Reply with quote

Thank you! I sometimes feel like crossover/OC thing might be the only thing I actually can do
Aaaand, to whom it may concern... Part 2 is already in the making This time it will be a collab with amazing Guzik, so stay tuned
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:48 am    Post subject: Come To This by Ninu Reply with quote

Great storytelling! I thought the two fandoms mixed really well and it was very believable. Great manips. 0:18 with the zombie walking through while they were at the beach was great. I also really liked the manip at 0:42. Also liked the manip of them in the car around 1:00. The scene at 1:44 was perfect. Loved the VO of the zombie and the little girl asking if they should hide. The ending was very intriguing. I'll be watching for the next part. I really liked your song choice. This was a really interesting and original storyline. Your manips were excellent and seamless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: