Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"This Womans Work | Tom&Lexi" by Jemmz (Falli

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: "This Womans Work | Tom&Lexi" by Jemmz (Falli Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"This Womans Work | Tom&Lexi" 06-13-2015
A look at the relationship between Tom and his daughter on Falling Skies.
Fandom: Falling Skies
Song: This Womans Work by Greg Laswell
Vidder: Jemmz
Length: 3:12 (141MB wmv)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XksIrQei2FQ&feature=youtu.be

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:49 am    Post subject: This Womans Work | Tom&Lexi by Jemmz Reply with quote

That was lovely. I've never caught more than a couple minutes of the show when my dad's been watching it but I still felt all of the emotions you used in the video.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I bet some of it must have been confusing to you if you haven't seen the latest seasons lol, so it's extra special you still enjoyed it
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:35 am    Post subject: This Womans Work | Tom&Lexi by Jemmz Reply with quote

D'oh! I just had my comment written and I went and voted before I pressed submit.
Beautiful vid! I didn't keep up with Falling Skies but I agree this was really emotional. I thought the song was perfect, it fit their story so well. How cute is baby Lexi ! Loved 0:34, I liked how you mixed the childhood innocence with when she seemed to become more dangerous. 0:47 "should be crying but I just can't let it show" was perfect. I really liked 0:56 to 1:09. 1:10 I just love that baby's expression seeing the ship. It's both cute and creepy. I liked that you followed that scene with when she's a little older seeing the ships with a similar expression. 1:23 "give me these moments back" was perfect with the baby's birth and when things were innocent. I also really liked the scenes you had with the chorus starting at 2:07. (Gosh, my computer just glitched, threw me out of the comment again. But it saved this time. I really liked this vid, I'm determined to get this comment sent off.) I really liked that through everything you could see Tom still loved his daughter and that sometimes it was hard for him to see what became of her. (Hitting submit before I lose this comment a 3rd time. LOL)
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww Macaila it means a lot you left me such a lovely comment even when your computer was against you, lol! Thank you, I really appreciate you pointing out all your fave moments, I'm glad you liked those parts! I really enjoyed the lyric use in this vid. So happy you liked it even though you don't keep up with the show!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:31 am    Post subject: This Womans Work | Tom&Lexi by Jemmz Reply with quote

That was really good, Jemma! I really need to go back and start this show again and get caught up with it.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: This Womans Work | Tom&Lexi by Jemmz Reply with quote

Thanks, Julia! I hope you do! It's currently on its last season
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: