Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multiple voiceovers with Sony Vegas--need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:17 am    Post subject: Multiple voiceovers with Sony Vegas--need help Reply with quote

I'm working on a voiceover-heavy vid, and Vegas is driving me crazy. When I drag a clip down to the timeline, it says there are multiple audio channels or whatever and do I want to change project to 5.1 surround sound? I choose no, but Vegas still creates like 8 different tracks all of a sudden, like center, left, right, etc.

The main audio is in one track, and I don't even know what all the others do...it's a huge hassle to mute the ones I don't need, but then it really gets confusing when I need to track audio tracks around (I like to have a few different tracks so I can REALLY boost the volume of some quiet clips but not distort normal ones). It's also a huge hassle because I like to lock envelopes at first, but if I do that, I can't delete, say, the "center" track without deleting the clip and audio. Ugh! Any ideas? I'm sure it's some setting I'm missing but it never used to do this, and it's driving me crazy. Thank you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: