Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Renewals & Cancellations 2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:27 am    Post subject: Renewals & Cancellations 2015 Reply with quote

I thought I'd post up all the renewals and cancellations that have been reported so far. I'll update the list when the remaining renewals/cancellations come in. I'll also post up information on all the pilots that have been picked up as soon as I locate the needed information on all of them. Hope this post is helpful!

Cancelled

A to Z
Mulaney
Battle Creek
The Messengers
Backstrom
Red Band Society
Bad Judge
Gracepoint
Marry Me
Selfie
Resurrection
Manhattan Love Story
The Mindy Project (possible resurrection on Hulu Plus)
Constantine
About A Boy
Allegiance
Revenge
Cristela
Forever
Hart of Dixie
The McCarthy's
State of Affairs
The Following
Stalker
One Big Happy
The Millers

Renewed
Reign
Galavant
American Crime
New Girl
Bones
Jane The Virgin
Madam Secretary
Grimm
Agent Carter
Nashville
The 100
Fresh Off The Boat
Castle
The Originals
Sleepy Hollow
Last Man On Earth
The Vampire Diaries
Supernatural
The Blacklist
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Once Upon A Time
Gotham
IZombie
Agents of Shield
Chicago PD
Secrets & Lies
Mike & Molly
The Middle
2 Broke Girls
The Simpsons
Law & Order SVU
Mom
NCIS: New Orleans
Blackish
Chicago Fire
Arrow
The Goldbergs
Scorpion
Scandal
The Flash
Grey's Anatomy
How To Get Away With Murder
Modern Family
The Big Bang Theory
Empire
[/i][/b]
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post, Tammy!

This is very helpful.

Yay, Last Man on Earth got renewed. I liked the way they left off the season. I was hoping we would get a pay off for that final scene and not be left with that as the series end.

I had heard about Simpsons getting 2 more years. I'm rooting for 30 seasons. It can be a bit repetitive sometimes, but 30 seasons would be a really impressive feat.

Good to see Once and Agents of Shield returning. I was pretty sure with network connections they would be insured another go round. Can't wait to see what's in store for them.

I was a little concerned if Middle would be back. I heard the kid that plays Axl got a pilot.

I would be shocked if Modern Family signs off before season 10. Same with Big Bang. They just have that staying power.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Macaila! Glad it was helpful.

I'm still waiting on the last few renewals/cancellations to come in, so I'll do a quick post about the new pilots that were picked up.

Angel From Hell - CBS

Starring: Jane Lynch, Maggie Lawson, Kyle Bornheimer, and Kevin Pollack

Summary: When Amy enters Allison’s life and claims to be her guardian angel, they form an unlikely friendship and Allison can’t be sure if Amy is an angel or just nuts.

Blindspot - NBC

Starring: Jaimie Alexander, Sullivan Stapleton, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, and Ashley Johnson

Summary: A beautiful woman, with no memories of her past, is found naked in Times Square with her body fully covered in intricate tattoos. Her discovery sets off a vast and complex mystery that immediately ignites the attention of the FBI who begin to follow the road map on her body to reveal a larger conspiracy of crime while bringing her closer to discovering the truth about her identity.

The Catch - ABC

Starring: Mireille Enos, Damon Dayoub, Bethany Joy Lenz, Rose Rollins, Alimi Ballard, Jacky Ido, Jay Hayden, Elvy Yost

Summary: A thriller centered on the strong, successful Alice Martin . She’s a fraud investigator who’s about to be the victim of fraud by her fiancé. Between her cases, she is determined to find him before it ruins her career.

Chicago Med - NBC

Starring: S. Epatha Merkerson, Laurie Holden, Yaya DaCosta, Nick Gehlfuss, Oliver Platt

Summary: The Chicago Fire spinoff follows the day-to-day chaos of the city’s most bustling hospital and the courageous team of doctors who hold it together. They will tackle unique new cases inspired by topical events, forging fiery relationships in the pulse-pounding pandemonium of the emergency room, and through it all, familiar faces from the Chicago P.D. and Fire departments will intertwine as this third team of Windy City heroes hits the ground running.

Coach - NBC

Starring: Craig T. Nelson

Summary: This follow-up to the '90s sitcom picks up 18 years later and find Nelson's Hayden Fox interrupting his retirement to become assistant coach to his own grown son, who is the new head coach at an Ivy League school in Pennsylvania that is just starting up a new team.

Code Black - CBS

Starring: Marcia Gay Harden, Bonnie Somerville, Raza Jaffrey , Luis Guzman, Melanie Kannokada, Harry M. Ford, Ben Hollingsworth, William Allen Young

Summary: Inspired by the festival award-winning documentary of the same name, this medical drama is set in the busiest and most notorious ER in the nation – L.A. County Hospital – where the extraordinary staff struggle in the face of a broken system to protect their ideals and the patients who need them the most.

Cordon - The CW

Starring: Chris Wood, Claudia Black, David Gyasi , Christina Moses, Kristen Gutoskie, George Young, Hanna Mangan Lawrence, Trevor St. John

Summary: When a mysterious and deadly epidemic breaks out in Atlanta, a vast urban quarantine is quickly enforced, forcing those stuck on the inside to fight for their lives while local and federal officials desperately search for a cure.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - The CW

Starring: Rachel Bloom

Summary: Bloom stars as Rebecca, a successful, driven and possibly crazy young woman who impulsively gives up everything -- her partnership at a prestigious law firm and her upscale apartment in Manhattan, included -- in a desperate attempt to find love and happiness in that exotic hotbed of romance and adventure: West Covina, Calif.

Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - CBS

Starring: Gary Sinise, Tyler James Williams, Daniel Henney

Summary: Filmed as a Criminal Minds episode that aired Feb. 8, the spinoff focuses on a division of the FBI that helps American citizens who find themselves in danger abroad.

Crowded - NBC

Starring: Patrick Warburton, Carrie Preston, Miranda Cosgrove, Stacy Keach, Carlease Burke, Mia Serafino

Summary: In this multigenerational family comedy, things backfire on recent empty-nesters when their two adult daughters move back home.

MORE TO COME SOON!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for these posts. This list was very helpful!

I really lucked out. None of my shows got the ax, and I was super excited that Agent Carter got renewed when it wasn't expected to return. The only new show that sounds interesting to me is Cordon, so I might check that out.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad that this post was helpful to you Julia! There are 30 other pilot pick ups that I'm planning on posting about tomorrow. I'm also still waiting to hear on a few other shows that haven't been renewed or cancelled yet, so I'll post about them as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: