Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Killian Jones & Princess Aurora | Brave [OUAT]&quo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StarcrossedJedis
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: "Killian Jones & Princess Aurora | Brave [OUAT]&quo Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Killian Jones & Princess Aurora | Brave [OUAT]" 11-21-2014
My first full-length video in I dont know how long. Not happening again anytime soon xD Storylines in the YT info.
Fandom: Once Upon A Time
Song: Brave by Josh Groban
Vidder: StarcrossedJedis
Length: :3:50 (218MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yALqeFqXEug

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Killian Jones & Princess Aurora | Brave [OUAT] by Starcr Reply with quote

NICE! Really liked the manips in this one Especially towards the end. I liked how you had Aurora with her baby in there I hope we see more of her in the show I'm so happy we have quite a few sleeping hook vids on here now, lol!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Killian Jones & Princess Aurora | Brave [OUAT] by Starcr Reply with quote

Lovely video! Your manips were fantastic, I really enjoyed watching.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Killian Jones & Princess Aurora | Brave [OUAT] by Starcr Reply with quote

Amazing vid! Loved your manips. They were fantastic. I loved the scene where Hook is the one to give Aurora the kiss to awaken her. I also really liked the manip at 1:29. I really liked the ending. Your storytelling was wonderful. I really enjoyed this video. I'm starting to become a sleeping hook fan. I hope to see more of this ship.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: