Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wishlist 2014

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:37 am    Post subject: Wishlist 2014 Reply with quote

I know it's late but I know a lot of you enjoy doing this.

The Rules
Step One
#Make a video like this one. The video description should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love an icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
# If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
# Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in the video description so that the holiday joy will spread.
#Post your Wishlist Project video as a video response to this one so everyone can find the videos in one place.

Step Two
# Surf around Youtube to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
# If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.

You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.

There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. You don't need to claim that you're doing something for someone-if they get more than one of something they wanted, fantastic! Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YiozZnV9Vw&feature=youtu.be
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got my wishlist completed.

Here's mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PfjmFB8VQM

My description on YT was too long so I trimmed it. Under the spoiler tab is the full version. It contains a better list of my favorite fandoms and characters.

Spoiler:

1.Lost Videos. Anything from single character to ships to ensemble videos.
I would love to see some of the following videos, but any Lost video would be great.
A video about what happened to the Next Generation (Aaron, Ji Yeon, Charlie Hume, Walt, and Clementine.)
Coming back for you-Maroon 5 as a Jate video (Please use the scene somewhere in it where Jack tells Kate he will come back for her in "The Man from Tallahassee")
Stutter- Maroon 5- Skate video /Sawyer's POV ( I see it as a really fluffy, feel good video.)
Last Chance- Maroon 5 Skate/Jate from Sawyer's POV. Though I love Jate, I would like it to end up with a Skate happy ending.
42-Coldplay- As a Hurley video, in part about how he communicates with his friends even after they have passed away.
Trying not to love you- Nickelback- Skate video.
If you're gone-Matchbox 20- Skate (espeically including their seperation when Kate was off island and Sawyer was on island.)
50 ways to say goodbye- Train as an ensemble comedy video. It's fine if you bend some the lyrics that have "her" or "she" to be a male character instead. I think you could make a funny video about some of the sadder moments on the show.
This is Home-Switchfoot -Ensemble video about how the island is their home and where they all belong.
2. Once Upon a Time or Ouat Wonderland Video. I like cast videos as well as videos about Snow/Charming/Emma/Henry. Also would love an August video.
Some suggestions: Women of Once (Emma, Snow, Regina, Belle,even Alice and Red Queen (Anastacia) would be okay )to Miss Independent -Kelly Clarkson
A video about the flying monkeys to The Monkees theme song.
A Regina video to Viva La Vida- Coldplay .
3.Fanart for any of my favorite fandoms,characters,or ships (list below). I especially like banners.
4.Crossover video featuring Under The Dome, The Simpsons Movie, and the Haven episode "Silent Night". I'd like to see the paralell of the storylines of at least 2 of the 3. I believe Under the Dome contained a reference to The Simpsons Movie, so I would like you to include that. (I think it was said by Joe or Nori.)
5.The Big Bang Theory Video.
Some suggestions:
Crossover video between The Big Bang Theory and The Middle. I would like to see a video where Brick Heck (The Middle) is cast as a young Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory). The characters have some similar personality traits and quirks.If you want you can use some Roseanne clips of Jackie since Laurie Metcalf also plays Sheldon's mom.You could also incorporate Sara Gilbert since she played opposite Johnny Galecki on Roseanne and Big Bang. For an added level, you could cast Sue Heck (The Middle) as a young Amy Farrah Fowler (The Big Bang Theory).
Would also like funny a Sheldon video to Unwell by Matchbox 20. I would like you to include Sheldon's lines "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested".
6.Video for one of the British shows I like.
I'd like a Doc Martin video. I haven't seen the 6th season, so any teasers you could include for that would be great. I would also like a video about the happier side of Martin and Louisa's relationship,since I usually see angsty videos given their relationship's general tone.
Or for quite a challenge a video about The Paradise to Coldplay's song Paradise. It would probably be from Denise's POV.
Also maybe a silly Hotel Babylon and Fawlty Towers mash-up of some kind.
You could even make a multifandom of British shows I have listed below.
7. Haven video.
Some suggested videos:
Everytime You go-3 Doors Down as a video about the impact it has on them all when Audrey and her versions have to leave Haven.
Everytime we Touch (slow) Cascada- Nathan/ Audrey video (As a play on how Audrey is pretty much the only person whose touch Nathan can feel.)
Ensemble video to Demons by Brian McFadden.
Name- Goo Goo Dolls about Audrey/Lucy/Sarah/ Mara (As kind of a play on how each time she returns she has a new name.)
I also enjoy Once Upon a Time/Haven crossover videos.
Multi fandom- Dark Side- Kelly Clarkson featuring Kate (Lost), Emma (OUAT), Audrey ( Haven) You can also do it as just one of those characters or all three if you prefer. It's a good fit for any of them.
8. A feel good Christmas video using clips from my favorite fandoms. Can be single or multi-fandom.You don't have to stick to Chritsmas episodes/scenes just so it has a Christmas feel and makes me smile. I would like to see a Christmas video to Shake up Christmas by Train. I also like Paul McCartney's Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime and Christmas Pics by The Barenaked Ladies. I prefer "unique" Christmas songs to the more traditional ones.
9.A multi-fandom video paying tribute to my favorite TV/movie pets (No sad videos please.) List is below.

10. A video, fanfic or fanart for any of the characters,ships, or fandoms on the list below.
----------------
Favorite Fandoms:
Lost, Once Upon a Time,Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Haven, The Big Bang Theory, The Office (U.S.), Corner Gas, Friends, Flash-Forward, Terra Nova,Jericho,Firefly,The Event,Persons Unknown, Raising Hope, The Middle, Modern Family, Men in Trees, Under the Dome, The Simpsons, Marvel's Agent's of Shield, The Amazing Race, The Mole (U.S.).
British: Red Dwarf, Doc Martin, The Paradise, Midsomer Mysteries, Poirot, Hotel Babylon, The Prisoner (original) ,Fawlty Towers.

Favorite Ships/Characters
-Lost: Ships:Jate, Skate, Desmond/Penny,Shayid, PB&J, Jun, Hubby.
Characters: Kate , Sawyer, Jack, Shannon, Desmond,Hurley, Vincent, Cast (primarily season one cast)

-Once Upon a Time: Ships: Snow/Charming, Rumbelle, Emma/Graham,Wooden Swan, Regina/Daniel. Characters: August, Henry, Emma, Snow/Mary Margaret.
Also like videos showing relationship between Emma/Henry, Emma/Snow, Red/Snow,Regina/Henry, Snow/Charming/Emma/Henry, and cast.
-Once Upon a Time in Wonderland- Alice, Cyrus. Red Queen (Anastacia), Knave (Will Scarlett) Ships: Alice/Knave, Knave/Red Queen, Alice/Cyrus

-Haven: Ships: Nathan/Audrey, Audrey/Duke
Characters: Audrey, Nathan, Duke,Sarah, cast

-The Big Bang Theory: Ships: Leonard/Penny, Sheldon/Amy
Characters: Sheldon, Sheldon/Penny friendship, Howard/Raj bromance, Stuart, Stuart/Raj bromance.

-The Office: Ships- Jam, Erin/Andy, Michael/Holly, Michael/Pam/Jim (friendship)
Characters: Jim, Pam, Michael, cast
-Marvel's Agents of Shield: Season 1 cast, Fitz/Simmons, Coulson/May/Skye ("family")
-Doc Martin : Ships:Martin and Louisa, Pauline and Al. Characters: Doc Martin, Lousia, Pauline, Bert and Al, PC Mark Mylow..I pretty much like all the characters. Ensemeble videos would be great.
-Red Dwarf- Cast.
-The Paradise: Cast
-Midsomer Murders: Original Cast, Troy
-The Prisoner: Cast, #6

-Hotel Babylon: Original Cast. I like the comedy side and camradarie amoung the characters.
-Corner Gas: I love the whole cast, any character or combination would be
great.

-Friends: Ships- Rachel/Ross, Monica/Chandler, Phoebe/David(the Scientist guy), Rachel/Gunther(friendship). Characters: Any of main 6 and Gunther

-Flash-Forward- Mark/Olivia, I like most of the cast.

-Terra Nova: I like most of the cast.

-Jericho- I love Jake and Emily (Jemily),Cast.

-Under the Dome- Julia/ Barbie, cast

-The Simpsons: Lisa, Maggie, Bart, Homer, Marge, Santa's Little Helper,Snowball, cast.

-Favorite TV/Movie pets: Vincent (Lost), Eddie (Frasier), Murray ( Mad About You)Santa's Little Helper (The Simpsons) Buck (Married With Children), Asta (The Thin Man series),Dreyfus (Empty Nest), Odie (Garfield), Gremlin (grey dog on Doc Martin), Sykes (Midsomer Murders) Useless (Monarch of the Glen), Kipper (Kipper)

-Favorite music: I like rock/pop best. The Beatles are my favorite (especially Paul/John songs). I'm open to new music though. I do not like Rap, Hip-Hop, Opera, or most Country songs. For ideas of what I like check out my playlists :
Lyric vid : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
Lyric vids 2: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
Best method of contact is via PM on Lost Video Island. Or you can leave me a comment here at YouTube.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay someone else posted their's. I was afraid no one else would. Glad I'm not the only one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: