Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Kate and Beth | crossover " by Guzik90ab (Lost/C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guzik90ab
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:25 pm    Post subject: "Kate and Beth | crossover " by Guzik90ab (Lost/C Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Kate and Beth | crossover " 10-26-2014
September/October 2014 contest submission
Fandom: Lost/Castle
Song: Moving On by Michael Giacchino
Vidder: Guzik90ab
Length: 4:39 (207.0 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQVxps3JIWQ&feature=youtu.be
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wgb50r

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:28 pm    Post subject: Kate and Beth | crossover by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

omgomgomg I know someone who is going to FREAK when they see this! (hint: it's Kat ) This is AMAZING!!! And exactly the kind of thing this contest was asking for!! It was perfect from start to finish. I really really love how you came up with a detailed, interesting story for Beth. She definitely seemed more than just Kate's friend - you gave her a story, a life. And man was it heartbreaking!! I felt teary a couple times, especially with the Lost music, which I also love that you used! I really liked how you kept visiting the link to Driveshaft, with Beth dancing to their music in the bar, and then watching them on TV with Kate!! And the end with her marrying Kevin was lovely. I also loved her seeing Kate as part of the 06 on TV. Absolutely beautiful vid. Adored it! Well done!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Kate and Beth | crossover by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

2181 wrote:
omgomgomg I know someone who is going to FREAK when they see this! (hint: it's Kat )

yes, its me and i did freakk!

OMG i was sooooo hoping someone would vid this storyline!! but to see Beth played by my beloved Emily was just such an epic surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It worked perfectly, i loved all the castle scenes like it was Kevin talking with Beth lol I loved the syncronising of the Kate and Beth scenes, like them both getting arrested and i loved them playing with the spoons and i love that you used the tressling scene from Sunshien Cleaning, its one of my fave emily scenes and she got with Kevin in the end! what a great, and very Lostie, twist! I know it says "the end" at the end, but id love to see another one excellent work!

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Kate and Beth | crossover by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

This is truly brilliant. I loved the whole story line and every single manip you did. It's definitely a story that fits Lost perfectly. I think my favourite scene is the one at the very beginning, when Beth is watching Kate's burning house and Kevin's voice-over saying that there's always a story. Just like Kat, I would loooove to see a part 2. Good luck in the contest!
Guzik90ab
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww, thank you for wonderful comments! I'm glad that someone like it
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow very clever! Bravo! And great casting too!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:30 am    Post subject: Kate and Beth | crossover by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

This was AWESOME!!!!! Your manips were AMAZING. The relationship was great and the audio and manips really told the story beautifully. Something that I love about Lost is all the neat connections between people and people they know and you did a great job with including that. Like having Jack operate on Kevin because of Kate knocking him out, and having Beth and Kevin marry one another was awesome. I absolutely loved that you had Beth be Emily Blunt; those scenes with her were incredible. I am with Kat on this one. I'd LOVE to see another one. Good luck on the contest this was a lot of fun.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:04 am    Post subject: Kate and Beth | crossover by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

Fantastic vid! Your manips were amazing. Such a great storyline. I really liked how you incorporated the scene where Kate says her friend liked Drive Shaft with the manip of Kate watching Beth dance to their music. The manip of Kate seeing Beth get arrested paralleled with Kate being captured by the marshal, was brilliant. The spoon scene was really cute. One of my favorite scenes was Kate and Beth watching Drive Shaft on TV. That was so cool. Loved that Jack was the doctor who took care of Kevin after Kate poisoned him. Great twist to have Kevin and Beth marry, especially not realizing their shared connection to Kate. The end was great with Beth seeing Kate in the press conference. This is an awesome storyline. I hope you do another one.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:23 am    Post subject: Kate and Beth | crossover by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

That was absolutely incredible!! That played exactly like it had really happened on the show-every manip was perfect!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:53 am    Post subject: Kate and Beth | crossover by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

Wow, that was amazing!!! Such an awesome idea and so well done!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: