Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Oliver & Felicity-Before the Storm" by DJC Pr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:06 am    Post subject: "Oliver & Felicity-Before the Storm" by DJC Pr Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Oliver & Felicity-Before the Storm" 10-13-2014
Focused around the season 3 premiere.
Fandom: Arrow
Song: Summer Fog by The Album Leaf
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 4:42 (357MB .mov)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGIZqays8Tk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGIZqays8Tk

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Oliver & Felicity-Before the Storm by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Nicely edited vid. I thought the voice over of Digs was perfectly done; and I liked how you showed them beginning their date and then cutting back to Oliver asking her. I thought that was a cool idea. I thought another nice touch was the intertwining clips of Oliver saving Felicity and telling her she's safe. Really nicely done.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Oliver & Felicity-Before the Storm by DJC Productions Reply with quote

That was really well done!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Oliver & Felicity-Before the Storm by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Excellent vid! Your voice overs were perfect! You do such a fantastic job of telling the characters stories. I loved the paralleling of scenes, like the times when he saved Felicity. I liked the way you did the part around 25 seconds where Oliver talks about the first time he met Felicity and you mixed that in with the scene. This was a wonderful vid. I can tell you put a lot of thought and work into your vids. They are always so well executed.
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my only het ships, I would go down with! Fantastic! Love it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: