Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead - Season 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:39 am    Post subject: The Walking Dead - Season 5 Reply with quote

Trailer!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvPRDQr1hKQ

SO MANY FEELINGS!!! Rick and Judith reunited?!??!?!!? We better see the reunion, Tyreese, Carol and Judith better not just be at Terminus when the season starts, I was so looking forward to a Tyreese/Rick hug!!

So little Maggie and Carol!! Im worrieeeeddddd!! Looks like Sascha is gonna be kick ass this season tho

Surprisingly im excited to see that Beth looks like she has a good storyline! I'm guessing maybe she's in Washington already where the gang are headed, what with all that medical stuff. And i love that chick who slapped her, lol that sounds wrong. Don'y worry Eryn, not because she slapped her, but the actress! She was awesome in The Event before it turned to crap.

Can't wait for OCtober!

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so psyched about this trailer!!!!!! I was thrilled to see Rick and Judith together again - wonder where Carol was, though!! I'm sure we'll see the reunion, though - I'm dying to see Rick and Carl's reactions when they realize Judith is alive. Don't know what to think of the Terminus people! There was so much speculation about them being cannibals last season but after this trailer I'm not sure that's the route they're taking.

I'm super pumped for the Beth stuff of course - they've been really trying to keep her storyline under wraps while they've been filming, they've even being trying to hide the fact that they've had Emily Kinney on set! It looks like she's going to be really separate from the main group this season - no idea how she'll find them again - if she ever does, even! Beth reminds me a lot of Sansa from Game of Thrones (probably why I like her so much). I hope we see more of that quiet, unexpected bravery this season.

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we better see Rick and Carl reacting to Judith's return! And Michonne!! After their little scene at the start of the season, I'd love to see Mama!Michonne. Which, if the lack of Carol is a hint that we may lose her soon, I would love to see more of. And some Rick/Michonne action of course! Girl needs to get laid!

I think in the comics the Terminus bunch are cannibals, I've not read up to that far yet, but there definitely not a happy bunch of people to be around. At least they seem okay with keeping the group together.

I am actually looking forward to this Beth storyline, too. Probably because she's basically forced to stand on her own in a new place, and I can't wait to see how she reacts. Plus she'll be in a completely different setting, new people, new rules, etc. It'll be cool to see another aspect of the world. And maybe Beth can find a boyfriend who wont die this time.

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only two weeks to go for this! I'm so PUMPED!!

art by me&tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they go full cannibal on us. Looking forward to it
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back show!!!!

Omg, that start. I knew it would be bad but that really shocked me! lining the boys up like that!!!

Gah, judith clutching Tyreese <3 Seems we have a blonde Judtih this season, with adorable little baby uggs!

Carol saving the gang! She looks epic all covered in blood and shuffling through the forrest.

Lol Maggie looks super clean and pretty in that train car!

Aww, Carol found the crossbow!!!!! Carol in a punch up! Kill her, Carol!!! Kill her!!

Caryl hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyreese/Sascha hug!!!!!!

Gah, not a Rick/Tyreese hug, but a manly clasp of the shoulder will have to do for now!

Its so nice to have the gang back together!!!! <3

Who the hell is the masked avenger??!!?! lol

Next weeks ep, "Strangers":

Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFpxXIbG3jg

Sneak Peek 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC4JMNDKphs

Sneak Peek 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjPeb0DS4Ew

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO MANY FEELS!!!

Now, THIS episode really made up for the stinkin' second half of S4.

As you can imagine, my Carol & Caryl fangirl heart is insanely happy right now, but in general, it was a great ep!

I felt like I was holding my breath for 37 minutes.... and then sobbing and cheering through the remaining six minutes
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeeee, this is adorable!!

http://legodarylandcarol.tumblr.com/post/99887164983/woke-up-to-all-your-messages-and-those-gif-sets
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg, lego Caryl is too cute!!! I can't deal with the feels right now, that hug was just.... GAH! and then Rick/Carl/Judith as well, and even Sascha got me teary! im so glad we have the gang back together!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the hugs at the end made me teary, but the rape stuff at the very end was just HORRIBLE. Completely disturbing. I can almost understand the Terminus folk turning themselves into butchers. For an awful second I thought Beth was going to be there.

Quote:
Who the hell is the masked avenger??!!?! lol

I thought it was Morgan. It's funny how they keep bringing him back.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the hugs at the end made me teary, but the rape stuff at the very end was just HORRIBLE. Completely disturbing. I can almost understand the Terminus folk turning themselves into butchers. For an awful second I thought Beth was going to be there.

I know what you mean!
I really felt for Mary (?) and that other woman. Truth be told, I'm a little bit sad that Mary is dead. She would've made an interesting character, imo.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really hateful of her at first, I kind of rooted for her death, and then I saw that horrible scene at the end and felt sick for her. So devastating!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they could have done a better job of making us feel sorry for the Terminus people such as emphasizing the fact that they do take people in, just not everyone which I think was the case. That's why they were treating Rick's group so nice so they could suss them out. Really didn't care much for them and was glad they got killed.

Anyone think that guy who was bringing the women to be raped looked like (comic spoilers)

Spoiler:

Negan? Wouldn't be surprised if it was that group that did it.

Nevertheless it was a very good first episode. Surprised they got out of Terminus so quickly. Hopefully the plot is just going to be ramped up all throughout the season.

If you watch the season trailer you learn Beth's fate
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great episode! This season is really promising. That ending though! OMG. It is so cool they brought the Hunters in finally. They are much scarier than just the Terminus people because they lurk in the shadows. Father Gabriel is cool too. Glad they are sticking so close to the comics.

I'm gonna allow myself one bitch an episode so I don't go too overboard SO tired of Maggie and Glen. I'm ready for either of them to die so the other one can become a stronger and interesting character again rather than some lovesick puppy. Guh.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl and baby Judith <3 <3 cutesy and cuddley! and Tyreese! "you need anything for her".

Carl is getting so tall!! But i think he's starting to look like Rick a little

So many Caryl scenes!!! Its so good to have my OTP back on screen!

Ickkkkk bloated walkers!

Richonne cutesiness!! they better hook up!!

Awww, feast!!! I forgot how much i missed the gang all hanging! GAH! Judith feeding Rick!!!

I think Tara fits in so well with the gang <3

Yay, Caryl road trip!!!

GUHH!!!! They're eating BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After last weeks sorta flashback stuff, i was on the fence about Gareth, but now he's firmly in my bad books.

But i thought Bob was bitten, hence his crying in the forest. Won't that mean the Hunters are eating infected flesh?

Next week "Four Walls and a Roof" promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-XcJMeS2Ak

Sneak Peek 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HatR94Q6N0

Sneak Peek 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE0G5zDp00g

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: