Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Arrow-Oliver & Felicity-Unthinkable" by DJC P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:16 am    Post subject: "Arrow-Oliver & Felicity-Unthinkable" by DJC P Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Arrow-Oliver & Felicity-Unthinkable" 08-11-2014
Overview of Oliver and Felicitys relationship.
Fandom: Arrow
Song: Households by Sleeping at Last
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 7:14 (536MB .mov)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt9Eq01eQi8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt9Eq01eQi8

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so first of all: Arrow has been on my To Watch-List for ages and watching your vid made me realize once more that I should finally get going with it!

Secondly: Wow! What an excellent vid! I love how you took it from funny, cute and adorkable to really serious and emotional. So well done, Dennis!

Oh, and a little extra squee for a short glimpse at James Callis, yay!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Arrow-Oliver & Felicity-Unthinkable by DJC Productions Reply with quote

I've never got round to watching Arrow but I felt like your video showed me the evolution of a relationship really well. You managed to include pretty much every emotion to show off the pairing.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Arrow-Oliver & Felicity-Unthinkable by DJC Productions Reply with quote

I definitely want to watch this show! Great vid!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:35 am    Post subject: Arrow-Oliver & Felicity-Unthinkable by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Fantastic vid! They're so cute together. I really liked the way you showed how they're relationship grew and developed over time. I also liked the way you edited the vid and showed themes in their relationship. Your audio choices and scene choices were perfect. That scene around 2:11 where Oliver makes the guy lose his papers and get off the elevator made me smile. The way that Felicity says things that come out wrong was also funny I liked that you captured such a wide range of emotions between the characters. Awesome vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: