Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sinking Man" by Brooke (Gossip Girl/Glee)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: "Sinking Man" by Brooke (Gossip Girl/Glee) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sinking Man" 08-31-2014
Gossip Girl and Glee crossoer vid
Fandom: Gossip Girl/Glee
Song: Sinking Man by Of Monsters and Men
Vidder: Brooke
Length: 2:46 (156 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkMO4iA0qRw&feature=youtu.be

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: Sinking Man by Brooke Reply with quote

Lovely vid, Brooke!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:49 am    Post subject: Sinking Man by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks, Heather.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Sinking Man by Brooke Reply with quote

Oh my, I love crossovers and I love Quinn and those two reasons alone would be enough for me to love this vid. But it's also really well done, I love the song, the idea for a storyline and I really, really like the whole thing Also, I'm so damn glad Quinn got her happy ending
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:27 am    Post subject: Sinking Man by Brooke Reply with quote

Thank you so much Nina. It means so much to hear you say that because I LOVE and admire your work with crossovers/story vids. I don't follow Glee anymore, but I just adore Quinn and had to give her and Nate a happy ending. They deserve it.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Sinking Man by Brooke Reply with quote

I really enjoy your crossovers, Brooke! This one was brilliant! Your manips were so convincing!! I'm so glad they got a happy ending So cute
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Sinking Man by Brooke Reply with quote

Great video, Brooke The story is easy to follow and manips are so well done. It was very fun to watch
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:28 am    Post subject: Sinking Man by Brooke Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Aradnea I am really glad it was easy to follow. It was a lot of fun to do.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Sinking Man by Brooke Reply with quote

This was so great! You told the story really well and all the manips were so well done.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo!! I've missed your vids! I love Gossip Girl/Glee crossovers for some reason, maybe its the high school drama aspect of both haha lol I made a Blair/Quinn one ages ago. These shows weirdly lend themselves to crossovers I loved the story, that line with Chase's waspy mother ignoring the whole pregnancy thing and focusing on her dinner is so fitting, "please wear a tie" lol And that ending was so effing SWEET!!!!

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Sinking Man by Brooke Reply with quote

Thank you so much Kat. I had a lot of fun doing this one. HIgh school dramas are fun to vid. Blair/Quinn sounds awesome. YES. I knew when I saw that clip of Chase's mom ignoring something that happened, I knew I had to include that because she so would ignore something of that magnitude if it put a wrench in her plans. Yeah. I feel they both deserved a happy ending. Thanks.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Sinking Man by Brooke Reply with quote

Wonderful vid, Brooke! The storyline was great. Your manips were fantastic, I got into the story and forgot it was AU after a bit. The ending was perfect. Loved the happy ending. Your VO's were great and really helped tell the story. I always enjoy your AU vids, Brooke. You're very good at telling the stories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: