Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Music Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Music Help Reply with quote

If you are like me I'm PICKY about music. I'll pick something and then later change it. I'm often on the search for new music, something that sounds like an artist or song, or something with a certian genre; 'sad, happy, angsty, haunting'. Along those lines.

I thought it'd be cool if we helped each other out. Like someone said a song they like and want something similar sounding or about the same genre; I thought it'd be nice to come here and get some help.

(Pandora normally gives me no luck; and if I go to ask yahoo and ask them I'm given overly used music that I just don't want to vid with)

So I thought it'd be cool to have something here. Plus I LOVE helping people with music. I find it fun.
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea! I know I'm always looking for new music. I don't have any specific requests right now, but I'd be willing to help other people!

icon by becca
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need some help with songs for a couple of videos that i wanted to make i'm really stuck so if you could help me that would be awesome.

i want to vid these couples

Francis/Mary - Reign
Stefan/Elena - The Vampire Diaries
Klaus/Caroline - "
Spike/Buffy - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Stiles/Lydia - Teen Wolf
Scott/Allison - Teen Wolf
Dean/Castiel - Supernatural

Can be instrumental as well, doesn't have to be a song it could just be music, i have some song ideas but someone else's perspective and music tastes might help me out here. Thanks in advance
Also i don't mind helping other people with song ideas, i'm just crappy at picking songs for myself.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BWQBProdz wrote:

Francis/Mary - Reign
Klaus/Caroline - "
Stiles/Lydia - Teen Wolf

I don't know a lot of the couple you mentioned, but here is what I thought of for the ones I do know. Some might be overly used ... I just jotted down anything that I thought might work.

Stefan/Elena: Holding On & Letting Go - Ross Copperman, They'll Never Know - Ross Copperman, Echo - Jason Walker, Kiss Me - Jason Walker, Shouldn't Be A Good In Goodbye - Jason Walker, I Feel Like That - Jason Walker, We Might Fall - Ryan Star, Good To You - Marianas Trench, In My Veins - Andrew Belle

Klaus/Caroline: A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope, I Feel Like That - Jason Walker, Down - Jason Walker, Best I Ever Had - State of Shock

Stiles/Lydia: Glass - Ross Copperman, They'll Never Know - Ross Copperman, I Feel Like That - Jason Walker, Down - Jason Walker, Good To You - Marianas Trench, Sky's Still Blue - Andrew Belle, Grenade - Bruno Mars

Scott/Allison: I Don't Wanna Let You Go - Ross Copperman, They'll Never Know - Ross Copperman, I Don't Mind If You Don't Mind - Ron Pope, Kiss Me - Jason Walker, Shouldn't Be A Good In Goodbye - Jason Walker, I Feel Like That - Jason Walker, We Might Fall - Ryan Star, Arms - Christina Perri, In My Veins - Andrew Belle, Grenade - Bruno Mars
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tjmack1986 wrote:
BWQBProdz wrote:

Francis/Mary - Reign
Klaus/Caroline - "
Stiles/Lydia - Teen Wolf

I don't know a lot of the couple you mentioned, but here is what I thought of for the ones I do know. Some might be overly used ... I just jotted down anything that I thought might work.

Stefan/Elena: Holding On & Letting Go - Ross Copperman, They'll Never Know - Ross Copperman, Echo - Jason Walker, Kiss Me - Jason Walker, Shouldn't Be A Good In Goodbye - Jason Walker, I Feel Like That - Jason Walker, We Might Fall - Ryan Star, Good To You - Marianas Trench, In My Veins - Andrew Belle

Klaus/Caroline: A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope, I Feel Like That - Jason Walker, Down - Jason Walker, Best I Ever Had - State of Shock

Stiles/Lydia: Glass - Ross Copperman, They'll Never Know - Ross Copperman, I Feel Like That - Jason Walker, Down - Jason Walker, Good To You - Marianas Trench, Sky's Still Blue - Andrew Belle, Grenade - Bruno Mars

Scott/Allison: I Don't Wanna Let You Go - Ross Copperman, They'll Never Know - Ross Copperman, I Don't Mind If You Don't Mind - Ron Pope, Kiss Me - Jason Walker, Shouldn't Be A Good In Goodbye - Jason Walker, I Feel Like That - Jason Walker, We Might Fall - Ryan Star, Arms - Christina Perri, In My Veins - Andrew Belle, Grenade - Bruno Mars

Thank you so much for the song suggestions hunnie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: