Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Reckless Young" by Brooke (Multifandom)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: "The Reckless Young" by Brooke (Multifandom) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Reckless Young" 01-07-2014
They dont care. They are the reckless young. Relationships intertwine with heartbreak and flirtation
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: Brooke
Length: 3.27 (149 MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG2WPJ_KnY&feature=youtu.be

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 pm    Post subject: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

Wow, great AU, Brooke! I love the texture/colouring and the music is gorgeous Awesome manips too! Lovely work
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:35 am    Post subject: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

that was so amazing Brook!! love this song. Very great lyric use
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

I loved the texture and coloring! I thought this was really well-done and very creative. It was a little hard for me to hear some of the audio sometimes, but I was still able to follow the great story you were weaving.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

2181 wrote:
Wow, great AU, Brooke! I love the texture/colouring and the music is gorgeous Awesome manips too! Lovely work

Thank you!! I haven't vidded in a while so I was nervos. I heard the song and just knew I had to do something sad and angsty. Thank you again Jemma.

4603 wrote:
that was so amazing Brook!! love this song. Very great lyric use

Thank you Nikki. Yes it's a great song. Thank you I tried to go with the song(s) as much as I could with the lyrics and music.

4018 wrote:
I loved the texture and coloring! I thought this was really well-done and very creative. It was a little hard for me to hear some of the audio sometimes, but I was still able to follow the great story you were weaving.

Thank you so much, Becca. I'm finally getting the hang of coloring/textures to where it's not overbearing. Thank you again. Audio is where I can falter but I'm glad you were able to still follow the story. Thank you again.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

Great AU scenes, Brooke! I loved the atmosphere and how the colouring/effects really suited the music. Awesome job! : D
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks so much Emma!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:05 am    Post subject: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks so much Emma!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:04 am    Post subject: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

Lovely vid, Brooke!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks so much Heather.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

That was lovely and so emotional! I always really enjoy your AU's. You do such a great job of storytelling, Brooke. Your manips were great!
The scene at 1:57 was my favorite. That was such a cool and artistic scene. The scenes around 2:28 with the guys mourning her death were really emotional. The one with the dog really tugged at my heart strings. I really enjoyed your vid.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:23 am    Post subject: The Reckless Young by Brooke Reply with quote

Macaila, thank you. That means a lot. I have a lot of fun making AU vids. When I saw the scene with the dog I just KNEW I had to add it. Tugged at my heart strings too. Thank you again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: