Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Benjamin Linus-I Wish I Was Special" by DJC Produ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: "Benjamin Linus-I Wish I Was Special" by DJC Produ Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Benjamin Linus-I Wish I Was Special" 03-02-2014
Ben Linus character study.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Creep by Scala & Kolacny Brothers
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 4:38 (339MB .mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwvuYh7cUKY&list=UUKZlMtqLosQ6k0IJv3p9cKg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwvuYh7cUKY&list=UUKZlMtqLosQ6k0IJv3p9cKg

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Benjamin Linus-I Wish I Was Special by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Fantastic character study This song is perfect!! I really liked your lyric use, especially at the end with the "I don't belong here" with Ben sitting outside the church, as he didn't go inside and move on with the others Great work!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Benjamin Linus-I Wish I Was Special by DJC Productions Reply with quote

4 years now without Lost and it's really sad that there aren't as many videos being made anymore but I'll take the quality of the ones produced over quantity any day. This was so perfect, you showed Ben's struggle and made me feel all of the emotions again that I felt watching his story the first time round.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Benjamin Linus-I Wish I Was Special by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Great character study, Dennis! Love the song choice. Very fitting for Ben's story and the stunning visuals of Lost. Well done you!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Benjamin Linus-I Wish I Was Special by DJC Productions Reply with quote

That was a great Ben character study!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:06 am    Post subject: Benjamin Linus-I Wish I Was Special by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Wonderful character study! Perfect song choice for Ben. I think you did a great job of making Ben a sympathetic character. I really liked the part around 3:07 paralleling young Ben and Ben running through the jungle. That was cool, I never caught that before. I thought your lyric use was great. I liked the lyric at the end about 'I don't belong here' with Ben sitting outside the church.
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was incredible. The song is PERFECT for Ben, although I heard it many times before and never thought of him. Each lyric was perfectly interpreted and the editing was perfect as usual. The end was especially chilling, with Ben left outside the church. And great use of the Alex flashbacks with the Ben's mom flashbacks. Powerful stuff!

Btw, how did you get such clear definition? Did you make the clips from a Blu-Ray disc or something? Amazing!

Also, I loved the part about "I want you to notice when I'm not around" with Ben's dad!
Britt Britt
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:31 am    Post subject: Benjamin Linus-I Wish I Was Special by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Holy Christ, this was beautiful. I wanted to do a Ben character study, but I can't knowing it wouldn't be half as good as this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: