Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"If I Lose Myself - Will Graham" by KajaM (Hannib

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: "If I Lose Myself - Will Graham" by KajaM (Hannib Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"If I Lose Myself - Will Graham" 01-29-2014
If I lose myself tonight, it will be by your side - Will Graham vs. Hannibal Lecter
Fandom: Hannibal
Song: If I Lose Myself by One Republic
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 2:37 (78MB wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmw4RrTs45Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmw4RrTs45Q

BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: If I Lose Myself - Will Graham by KajaM Reply with quote

OMG THIS WAS FREAKING FANTASTIC! LOVED IT SO MUCH! Good video about Will & Hannibal! <3
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much!! And thank you for doing a lot of active watching, commenting and voting in the last days. We really appreciate it and I'm sure many other vidders will as well!!! *hugs*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: If I Lose Myself - Will Graham by KajaM Reply with quote

Gahhhh! Kaja, this is so awesome. Incredible beta use, I don't know how you get the rhythm timed so tight. I liked how fragmented and jumpy it was, just like Will's poor abused mind. I especially love how you've encorporated glimpses from the S2 trailer. You've got me so pumped for the new season starting and Will fighting back. Less than a month to go!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thank you, cappy! *hugs*
Truth be told, the beat was a nightmare! I had to re-edit some parts of the vid over and over again because I kept missing the beat. It was really frustrating! So I really, really appreciate your comment! ♥♥♥

I can't wait to see S2!! All the promos and little teasers look so amazing! I have high hopes that S2 will be even better than S1.

Do you have any new vids coming up?

I might do a new BSG vid next... and maybe even my first Six Feet Under vid?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: If I Lose Myself - Will Graham by KajaM Reply with quote

I think S2 has the potential to be better than S1. I spent all S1 waiting for Will to find out and fight back - in S2 we'll finally get that!

I'd love to do a Six Feet Under vid but I can't find any active links anywhere and I'm scared to rip from my DVDs (plus my S1 DVD isn't compatible with my laptop). If I had SFU clips that'd probably be my next vid. Nothing else planned though. With vidding it's hard to plan. I'm a better vidder when I wait for inspiration to grab me. Hey, where are you up to in your SFU watch?

Also any particular focus for your BSG vid? Or will it be ensemble?
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been stuck at the beginning of S3 of SFU for a while now because we've been so busy re-watching BSG
I hope I can get back to watching SFU soon though.... I also still need to see S1 of Orphan Black!

I'll probably try to make a BSG ensemble at some point. I've never done one before. I would also like to make something about the Final Five - but my mind is really set on a Saul/Ellen relationship study right now. I have to re-watch S4 before I can start with the vid (we're in the middle of S3 atm), but I have some ideas
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: If I Lose Myself - Will Graham by KajaM Reply with quote

I am about to watch this video again for the ... Okay I have seriously lost count LOL... the video is just Amazing and Perfect.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: If I Lose Myself - Will Graham by KajaM Reply with quote

I find it really hard to watch fanvideos for this show, cos I just really don't like what I've seen of the programme, but nonetheless this was really well edited, Karolina It seems like you showed the character's mindset really well and the fast editing was great.
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Amazing visuals, beat use and great audio!! I'm so pumped for season 2 now!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:08 am    Post subject: If I Lose Myself - Will Graham by KajaM Reply with quote

Cool vid, Karolina! Great beat use.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, everyone! Your comments make me really, really happy!!!

Sheree: Aww, thank you! It means a lot! *hugs*

Jemma: The show is hard to stomach sometimes, I agree. I appreciate you commenting on my vid though, especially knowing that this show is not your cup of tea. Thank you!!!

Lune: Season 2, Season 2, Season 2!!! *running in circles* I can't wait!!!!

Heather: Thank you! The beat was a nightmare to edit to, so thanks for your comment! *hugs*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: