Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Mac Vidders Out There?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jabs
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Any Mac Vidders Out There? Reply with quote

Hello all...

Just started working on my first videos. I was wondering if anyone uses a Mac for their work. If so, what software are you using? Have any tips for a newbie?

I'm currently just using iMovie and QT Pro (for clipping). I'm running Tiger on a G4.
pomegranny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, it looks like a "no," unless you count me...I want to use iMovie, but my purchased clips cannot be imported to that program in m4v format and searching for a free converter usable on a mac was a hassle. They really don't want people ripping from the iTunes videos, I guess. It's really frustrating b/c I was trying to be all legal, but I may be forced to resort to re-downloading illegally. ARGH!

Edit: it looks like .AVI works w/ iMovie, so that's one piece of good news.
pomegranny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another mac question for anyone out there: can you change aspect ratio in iMovie or Quicktime?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: