Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne" by li

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: "belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne" by li Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne" 03-05-2013

February 2013 contest submission. One of my all time favourite movies.

Fandom: Mrs. Winterbourne
Song: Belle of the Boulevard (Acoustic) by Dashboard Confessional
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 4:12 (48.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E-6Ghj9jKM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E-6Ghj9jKM
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne by littleton_pace Reply with quote

not familiar with this film at all, but it looks good and I love your editing, as always. And the song choice was brilliant too
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I've never seen this movie, but your video has made me want to watch it! It definitely looks like a good film. Your editing was amazing, as always. I LOVED the audio choices that you made. Great job, Kat!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I haven't thought about this movie in such a long time. I guess Kat and I are the only ones who've seen it. I really enjoyed the coloring here; I just really seemed to fit the movie. I loved that you included the humor like from the dinner scene.

I thought you did the movie great justice; I really loved the editing through out. It was a really touching vid. Makes me want to go and rent this. Lol.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Such a lovely vid, Kat! I loved the audio quotes . The phrase that's coming to my mind is just that it 'had a lot of heart'. You told the story beautifully
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This seems like SUCH a cute movie!!! I might watch it sometime Gorgeous vid, Kat! Your editing and colouring is gorgeous
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat, thank you for the awesome blast from the past! I used to watch this movie all the time when I first moved out on my own. It was a big time comfort movie! I probably haven't seen it in over ten years, so it was so much fun to see it through your vid. Such a perfect re-cap! Well done!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, that looks like such a sweet and fun movie! I have to see it if I ever get a chance. And that baby!!! My god, most adorable thing ever???
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww, really sweet vid! This is lovely!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Sweet vid, Kat! I've never heard of this movie but it looks really cute.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: belle of the boulevard - mrs. winterbourne by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Cute vid, Kat! I thought the song and fandom went very well together. Great job telling the story of the movie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: