Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Five Hundred Miles - Jaime/Brienne" by KajaM (Ga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: "Five Hundred Miles - Jaime/Brienne" by KajaM (Ga Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Five Hundred Miles - Jaime/Brienne" 06-23-2013
I would walk five hundred miles... Ser Jaime to the rescue! (Please watch in HD)
Fandom: Game of Thrones
Song: Im Gonna Be (500 Miles) by Sleeping At Last
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 2:33 (72MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrBVsxM1FYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrBVsxM1FYo

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Five Hundred Miles - Jaime/Brienne by KajaM Reply with quote

I don't watch Game of Thrones myself but I always find your vids so beautiful and enchanting. You pick such great songs out for this time period; and it makes me want to watch this show because I know I should. I just released the song!!! Such a great version to use. I only know the original; I like this one. Again perfect song.

As always the coloring and effects are so perfect and give a brilliant warmth. Lovely vid.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Five Hundred Miles - Jaime/Brienne by KajaM Reply with quote

Oh, Karolina! That was SO LOVELY! Brooke is so right--this is such a perfect song. I didn't know this version existed, but I'm so glad it did because it just fit so perfectly! The coloring was gorgeous and I really felt your clip choices perfectly illustrated the conflicting way in which their relationship is so complicated yet *so simple*. Such a brilliant job!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Five Hundred Miles - Jaime/Brienne by KajaM Reply with quote

Lovely vid! Great song choice, I've not heard this version of it but it was perfect. I don't watch the show, but I was able to easily follow and understand their complicated relationship. Wonderful job!
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Five Hundred Miles - Jaime/Brienne by KajaM Reply with quote

Great tribute to two of the more compelling Thrones characters in S3. When I read the song title I was expecting a crackvid! But this slower more sorrowful version was a perfect choice for the always painful and depressing journeys these characters take.

It's always a pleasure to see when you've posted a new vid. Please never stop!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thank you so, so much for the nice and kind comments, everyone! *hugs all around* They really made my day!!

Brooke: Thank you so much for always commenting on my Game of Thrones vids, even though you don't watch the show. It really means a lot! Picking songs for the show is really tricky sometimes becuase you don't want them to sound too modern. So thanks for noticing and commenting on the song choices

Julia: Awww, thank you!!! I've never heard this version before either, not until a few days ago. It was more of a lucky "accident" that I came across this one (thank you, Spotify!!! *lol*). While the song still makes me giggle, I really adore this slower and actually really romantic version!

Macaila: Thank you! I'm so glad and happy to hear that you were able to follow the story without any problems. Game of Thrones is a really complex and sometimes really complicated show. I sometimes struggle with the complexity of it when vidding because many of the stories and relationships aren't so easy to explain and portray. So thank you for saying that!!
*hugs*

cappy: Cappy! *glomb* I'm so happy to see you around here more often! I also hope I'll see a new vid from you here sometime (Breaking Bad?). I must admit that this version of the song still makes me giggle so much because I can't completely blend the original version out but I really like this version here. It somehow had "Jaime x Brienne" written all over it *lol*
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! *hugs*
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Five Hundred Miles - Jaime/Brienne by KajaM Reply with quote

That was a lovely vid, Karolina! Never heard this version of that song, it really worked for this.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Five Hundred Miles - Jaime/Brienne by KajaM Reply with quote

Wow, that was so chilling! I'd never heard this cover before, it's beautiful! You did such an a amazing job with it, you really got the emotion across and created a stunning atmosphere! Awesome job, Karolina!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: