Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The only thing left is REVENGE" by MariaPurt (Re

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: "The only thing left is REVENGE" by MariaPurt (Re Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The only thing left is REVENGE" 04-06-2013
As always, the last 25 secs of the vid are the best. I was THIIIIS impressed b the ep 2.18 of revenge. General overview of the whole show.
Fandom: Revenge
Song: World on fire by les friction
Vidder: MariaPurt
Length: 2:47 (156mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zit2nXN7K9I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zit2nXN7K9I

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: The only thing left is REVENGE by MariaPurt Reply with quote

I loved 2.18 as well. Glad to see you are vidding it. As always floored by the coloring; it's wonderful; the jarring edits went perfectly with the song and I loved how you had the audio of 'this is not a story about forgiveness' showing the different scenes. I thought the song went along perfectly with Revenge; it was just perfect. You really showed this wonderful show justice; such a great vid. Gold from me.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: The only thing left is REVENGE by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Great vid, Maria! The song went really well with this.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool, dramatic, atmospheric vid! Loved the ending and especially the last scene!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: The only thing left is REVENGE by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Great vid! I thought the song was great with this fandom. You did great job of capturing the atmosphere. I thought your audio choices were perfect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: