Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Home - Life of Pi" by aradnea (Life of Pi)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: "Home - Life of Pi" by aradnea (Life of Pi) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Home - Life of Pi" 03-25-2013
This movie is amazing. I wanted to vid it since I first saw it
Fandom: Life of Pi
Song: Home by Philip Philips
Vidder: aradnea
Length: 2:06 (73.3MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzm7RbERjCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzm7RbERjCk

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Home - Life of Pi by aradnea Reply with quote

Stunning vid!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you did an amazing job with this.The editing was so perfect here. The movie was a really well put together film; the coloring and special effects were out of this world. I really liked how you showed the relationship with Pi and the Tiger, Richard Parker.

Spoilers containing the end of the movie below.

Spoiler:

I wish there had been a stronger connection between the tiger and Pi. Only because I wanted him to be right about animals having souls. I mean we seen or heard of it; wild life and domestic life can be in each other's lives. I felt bad when the Tiger walked away and didn't turn around. I honestly would have expected him to do that or expect him to come with him. But I'm a idealist when it comes to animals.

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Home - Life of Pi by aradnea Reply with quote

Jemmz - thank you
Brooke - you and me both Thank you. And I loved this movie so so much. It really caught me by surprise
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all: How on earth did you manage to upload a vid to this song on YT? I've just finished a vid to the same song but since YT wouldn't let me use the original song (not even in a pitched version) I had to use a cover instead.

Anyway, that was such a sweet tribute to this movie and to Pi's and "Richard's" relationship. I love this movie, it's a new favourite of mine. Well done you!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:21 am    Post subject: Home - Life of Pi by aradnea Reply with quote

Wow, gorgeous vid!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Home - Life of Pi by aradnea Reply with quote

Wow, that was beautiful! The song choice was great and the editing was really well done.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: Home - Life of Pi by aradnea Reply with quote

Beautiful vid! Your lyric use was great. I especially liked the part about 'don't pay no mind to the demons' around 0:50. Great job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: