Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Bring Me To... || Regina aka Evil Queen AU " by M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: "Bring Me To... || Regina aka Evil Queen AU " by M Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Bring Me To... || Regina aka Evil Queen AU " 03-17-2013
When Regina finds out that Deniels been revived, shes chasing him out of Storybrooke (and looses her power), only to realize hes different now (and works for the CIA hehe). She tries to find a place for herself near him, but ends up being bad, again. W
Fandom: Once Upon A Time/Nikita
Song: Bring Me To Life by Unknown
Vidder: MariaPurt
Length: 1:39 (56mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0M5ZekahVw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0M5ZekahVw

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Bring Me To... || Regina Mills AU by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Wow powerful AU vid! Loved it. Cleverly told, great use in audio clips and editing was amazing. Matched the music perfectly.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject: Bring Me To... || Regina Mills AU by MariaPurt Reply with quote

I just love your Regina Mills vids. The coloring like always is phenomenal. I thought the story was just outstanding, such a believable idea and you executed it so well. I loved how you did the past and present clip of her; I thought that intertwining was beautifully done. It was just perfect; and the song was such a beautiful rendition; I wish I knew who sang it. I thought everything was put together so well.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Bring Me To... || Regina Mills AU by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Ooo! That was a really clever idea!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Bring Me To... || Regina Mills AU by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Wow! That was amazing! I love how you intertwined Noah's role on Nikita in with his role on Once. The manips were amazing, the coloring was beautiful. The editing was fabulous! This was just really, really great!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Bring Me To... || Regina Mills AU by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Awesome vid! I thought the manips were fantastic and very believable. I really liked the way you ended the vid as well. Wonderful job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: