Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saving coloring effects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Saving coloring effects Reply with quote

I was messing around with the coloring of a random scene from a movie and I really like how it came out but i don't know how to save it without having to add each effect to the scene itself. Any tips?

And what i mean is too, saving it a VEG and then open that and just add the clips I want so it puts that coloring to all of the clips instead of one. I know it's psossible because I have seen people upload the sample on youtube and then have a DL link on the bottom and it opens as a Veg file with the effect(s) already added

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly what you'd like to do with coloring the clips. But here's how I save an effect to apply to multiple clips:

After you have applied the effect you liked to the clip, open the Video Event FX box. You'll see on the pop-up something that says 'present' and on the drop down box, it says 'untitled'. You can enter a name and hit save. That will save the effect and then you can apply it to the clips.

But if you have the effect made and would like to apply it to the entire video track ( so you won't have to drop it on each clip individually), you can just drag the effect up to the video track line and drop it there. You will see a tiny line appear at the bottom of the track and all your clips on that track will have that effect.

Hope that helps.

Macaila
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if your asking how to save the exact coloring you sampled with or how to make the entire timeline have that colored effect.

To make the timeline have that colored effect just

I have screencaps behind the spoilers

Spoiler:

If you click on the FX symbol you can see all of the effects and the effects you've created (If you've created any) and there you can add to the entire timeline. You can also drag the FX to the symbol and do it that way.

Now to save the actual FX you've created

Click the symbol

On the right side of the screen it says 'save as' that's how you save any coloring effects you've created for a timeline; you name it and then it'll be under 'filter packages'

Hopefully I was of some help. Good luck.

Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both, both has helped me figure this out!

hadriyagee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful and attractive pictures i like these very much thank for sharing ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: