Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Give me Love - O13" by nikkimonique (Multifando

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: "Give me Love - O13" by nikkimonique (Multifando Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Give me Love - O13" 02-18-2013
Olivia and Thirteen are both trying to get over their partners and not having much success. Olivia goes to a strip club one night and connects with Thirteen who works there. Can they save each other from their despair?
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:42 (200mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPPbBwR_phg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, its up here You vid these two so well! I cant believe it took you so long to start vidding them, they seem like such an obvious pair now You were so right about that scene of OW in the bathroom , the audio perfectly fits the situation. you have to get a hold of that movie and vid OW/Addison lol Awesome job! :)xx

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Give me Love - O13 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

your AUs are always so creative and beautifully made, and your vids are paced well. Your song choices are always amazing, always to my taste, and this was just a fantastic video to watch. Love it, Nikki!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ladies!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Give me Love - O13 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

What a wonderful story, the song really went perfect with it. Such a heartbreaking vid, I thought the manips were great.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently I voted on your vid a few days ago, but forgot to leave a comment? D'oh!! *facepalm*

What I really, REALLY love about this vid is that you did a really good job on the lyric and music use!! Your videos usually focus on the storytelling and the dialogues (which you always do so amazingly well!), but it was really nice to see more focus on the lyrics and the beat for a change. You did so well and I enjoyed it A LOT!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! And yeah I prefer make vids with lots of dialogue but lyrical vids are fun for a change too! I'm glad you thought I did a good job b/c I'm not used to vidding this style as much!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Give me Love - O13 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was really awesome, Nik! One thing I love about your AUs is that you always find new ways to use the footage available to you, and always come up with an interesting new spin to make every video completely different than the last. Plus, you always find the best music and do such a great job of showcasing the roller coaster of emotions your characters experience. Awesome job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: