Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"This Place is Different [LOST]" by RedeemingTheUn

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedeemingTheUneven
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: "This Place is Different [LOST]" by RedeemingTheUn Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"This Place is Different [LOST]" 12-16-2012
A tribute which looks at the influence and effect one of Losts most important characters - the island - had.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Cast Away Main Theme by Alan Silvestri
Vidder: RedeemingTheUneven
Length: 2:24 (99.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3cuxREEtQ
http://www.mediafire.com/?pfxc3iz32u76v5v

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful tribute to the show in general and the island in particular. Well done you!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: This Place is Different [LOST] by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

Wonderful video! I loved the pace, music, clip and voice over use. I miss Lost and I enjoy watching all of the videos like this, makes me smile remembering scenes like these.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: This Place is Different [LOST] by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

absolutely beautiful tribute!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: This Place is Different [LOST] by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

I am in awe of your Lost vids; you vid with such perfection and give this show the justice it deserves; you always capture what this show represented and the characters with such grace. I always look forward to your Lost vids; and this vid is no exception.

The scenes here are perfect and I love how they interact with one another; such a beautifully done vid.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: This Place is Different [LOST] by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

Awesome vid! I have seen alot of Lost vids, and yet this is one of the first I've ever seen focusing on the most important character, the island. I think this was such a cool idea. I liked the clip of the island you used at the beginning and the end. The voice overs were perfect. Wonderful vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: