Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Fringe || Worth Fighting For" by Debbie (Fringe)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: "Fringe || Worth Fighting For" by Debbie (Fringe) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Fringe || Worth Fighting For" 01-11-2012
Its like the great stories, the ones that mattered...
Fandom: Fringe
Song: N/A by N/A
Vidder: Debbie
Length: 1:28 (50.4MB AVI)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVonZ2VGjTc

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Fringe || Worth Fighting For by Debbie Reply with quote

This was so fabulous! What a great use of narration and it fitted Fringe perfectly. I think the thing I enjoy most about your Fringe videos (other than them being flawless) is that I can always feel how much you love the show and that always makes me enjoy it even more. Lets hope we get another season and that you continue to make these beautiful videos for it!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Fringe || Worth Fighting For by Debbie Reply with quote

Wow that was beautiful! I LOVE how you used Sam's speech for Fringe, that was awesome!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This was so fabulous! What a great use of narration and it fitted Fringe perfectly. I think the thing I enjoy most about your Fringe videos (other than them being flawless) is that I can always feel how much you love the show and that always makes me enjoy it even more. Lets hope we get another season and that you continue to make these beautiful videos for it!

Wow thank you so much! I really appreciate that you feel how much I love the show in my videos! I really hope we get another season too, fingers crossed!

Quote:
Wow that was beautiful! I LOVE how you used Sam's speech for Fringe, that was awesome!

Thank you so much!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Fringe || Worth Fighting For by Debbie Reply with quote

That was so moving, it brought a tear to my eyes. Well done
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Fringe || Worth Fighting For by Debbie Reply with quote

I was hesitant to watch this since I'm still only a few eps into season one, but I don't know when I'll be able to catch up so I thought I'd go for it. This was really lovely!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Fringe || Worth Fighting For by Debbie Reply with quote

This is so well done. I think that the quote works perfect with the scenes you have chosen. Amazing. I got teary-eyed
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Fringe || Worth Fighting For by Debbie Reply with quote

This is really great. Every relationship you showed in it has a very special place in my heart. Music, coloring and your editing made me sad again (but this is a good thing in this situation! ). Good job
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Fringe || Worth Fighting For by Debbie Reply with quote

This is gorgeous, Debbie! So creative to use this audio! Wonderful job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: