Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Beauty in the Breakdown" by PsychoCynic (Amelie)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: "Beauty in the Breakdown" by PsychoCynic (Amelie) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Beauty in the Breakdown" 02-05-2013
For all the good she brings to others, when it comes to her own happiness, Amelie cant seem to just let go and take a chance. But thats all right, cause theres beauty in the breakdown.
Fandom: Amelie
Song: Let Go by Frou Frou
Vidder: PsychoCynic
Length: 2:59 (132 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVHSqj3l89M&hd=1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q2tqhz
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Beauty in the Breakdown by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Haven't seen the film but this was beautiful, Maria!! Lovely use of colouring and transitions. Plus, anything sung my Imogen Heap is a good choice <3
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Jemma! I'm glad you liked the vid even if you never saw that film (this is a situation we need to remedy quickly, by the way. ). So happy to hear that you liked the coloring and editing!

And wow, totally didn't know Imogen Heap was Frou Frou until just now!

Thanks again for the great feedback, hon!

PS - As a mod, can you please remove the "mature warning." I wrote in 'none' and the form registered that as actually having a warning. Thanks!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem And yup, Imogen and some guy I can't remember were Frou Frou lol

Yeah I can edit it out, sorry about that. Next time please just don't enter anything if there's no warnings
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:38 am    Post subject: Beauty in the Breakdown by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

I've never seen this movie (Heard good things though) I really enjoyed your video, I loved the coloring, and edits in the opening. I loved your interpretation of the song through out the clips. And the beat-use was nicely done through out the vid. I really enjoyed it, and I'll have to give this a watch.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Beauty in the Breakdown by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Lovely vid!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Beauty in the Breakdown by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Lovely vid! This is a great movie. I think the song was a perfect fit for it. Loved your editing. Really enjoyed this vid.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Beauty in the Breakdown by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

That was so beautiful! I really loved your editing here and the song choice fit really well. Nicely done!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of this film (it's too weird for my liking ), but I really enjoyed your vid. The editing is really great and I really love this song. It worked so well here! Great work!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke, thanks so much for watching this vid even if you were unfamiliar with the source. I'm surprised to come here and realize that many people haven't' seen the film; I'll admit I thought it was fairly popular. It's very quirky/endearing and you should give it a chance. Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback! I'm thrilled to hear you liked my editing!!

Heather, thank you!

Macaila, yay, thanks so much for your comment! I wrestled on choosing the right song for this vid; I'm glad you agree that this one worked! I'm glad you liked the vid, hon!

Julia, it makes me so happy to hear your kind words! Thanks a lot! I'm glad to know that the song and editing complemented the movie so well!

Karolina, I'm glad you decided to give the vid a chance even though you don't like the movie! Thank you so much for your lovely words about my editing and song choice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: