Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dark Paradise" by Captain Freya (Bones/Teen Wolf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: "Dark Paradise" by Captain Freya (Bones/Teen Wolf Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Dark Paradise" 01-16-2013
After her fiance is killed, Brennan struggles to cope with his death, despite Booths best efforts to help her move on.
Fandom: Bones/Teen Wolf
Song: Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 1:44 (14MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtECKNwDOm0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtECKNwDOm0

MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Dark Paradise by Captain Freya Reply with quote

That looked sooo real I could hardly tell it was two shows. Good job!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Dark Paradise by Captain Freya Reply with quote

I really liked the story here; you really made it believable that Brennan was grieving for someone; and the manips were just perfection. I really liked the manip of him getting shot; it was put together so beautifully and having her push Booth away was such a great touch. I really loved the song and the beatuse with the song; it was such a great vid.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Dark Paradise by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Wow! That was fantastic! If I didn't know better, I would have believed that it was all one show. Just fantastic work. I've never seen Teen Wolf, but it's on my list of shows to try out. This just made me more excited to watch it.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject: Dark Paradise by Captain Freya Reply with quote

This was really good. The manips were fantastic. The song fit your storyline really well. Great vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: